Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

4 hours ago, 4houghts said:

hit 2$ kemoon

Charles is very impressive, the plan, long term especially looks superb, the price stayed around the $1 to @1.40 for a while and I did wonder why, with the new chapter now ready, really looks like it will take off. THe market in general now looks like it is going to the next level, with institutions now getting heavy involved, all looks very good in terms of the future of crypto. The boss will be be pleased with polygon, the ups and downs with that, can't believe it hit 66p. He said, i think at $2 he would get out of the crypto space completely, but will he? umm, food for thought, wp to the ones who were in early, now think the use of that phrase cannot be used, apparently 1 in 5 people in the US have a coinbase account, with world affairs the way they are, this number worldwide looks like it will go through the roof. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andywilliams1187
1 hour ago, Malkychamp said:

Whats the deal with binance? can you not deposit or withdraw anymore?

You can't withdrawl directly as faster payments have been restricted by the banks. There is a workaround where you can transfer to a crypto, send to another wallet or exchange and withdraw from there (e.g. send usdt to kraken, use that to buy GBP then withdraw) but it's a bit of messing around. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sell today 70% of my crypto (around 2kk eur), hope it will go down and i will buy back chepaer, cuz i bough btc on 29-32, eth on 190-220, LTC on 110 etd. Just want to fix some profit.

For many years i clearly understood ONLY one strategy for crypto. buy at low, sell at high, does not matter how long it will take to hold, u can ALWAYS sell higher than u bought.

Edited by Perfomante
  • Good Luck! 2

Guest andywilliams1187
22 minutes ago, Perfomante said:

Sell today 70% of my crypto (around 2kk eur), hope it will go down and i will buy back chepaer, cuz i bough btc on 29-32, eth on 190-220, LTC on 110 etd. Just want to fix some profit.

For many years i clearly understood ONLY one strategy for crypto. buy at low, sell at high, does not matter how long it will take to hold, u can ALWAYS sell higher than u bought.

When you next streaming mate?

Guest andywilliams1187
2 hours ago, Bangers said:

That's a lot like Chapelhall 

The Village still has a thriving Video shop 

images (14).jpg

Looks like Jimmy Savile and Chairman Mao had a kid

2 hours ago, Perfomante said:

Even decided to shorts a little yesterday, exit a little bit erlier on 46700, fix +400k profit lol

image.thumb.png.00ffcfb28ee57bf4612989705f8e6455.png

Now can't decide wich color i want of new carrera 992 gts, yellow or blue?

image.thumb.png.ac4fa8301a63009fb7d1122fc7e3e806.pngimage.thumb.png.cd1c68863d380623e83cbadb7e8b1d86.png

Seriously well played congrats! And definitely the blue. 

I was happy to pick a bit more matic and qnt up! 

Hacks can you find one for under a tenner please. I'm skint now. 

• Keeemon 1

56 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I was looking at a roulette watch and it seems they do them for all.

Here we have a Jacob and Co worth $600k for @Perfomante

jacobandcocom_401706497.jpg

Then we have this masterpiece for @Rocknrolla from Corum for a mere £13.3k

cor-090-corum-watch-bubble-roulette-limi

But it doesn't end there, they even have a roulette watch for the likes of me and @Blacko

Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 18.39.16.png

:Mutley:

Just as the hands land on the exact time they'll then suddenly jump onto another time  

• Love 2
  • Keeemon 1