Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

38 minutes ago, Dave said:

uk banks banning depo to said compnay under fca investigation 

soon UK and other country's will ban many Crypto coin they can't control it, way let some Chinese make billions and non can control it, way not drop Cryptocoin  price and make Gov crypto coin and have full control, the way is going by next year BTC will be worth like £1 and BritCoin will fly to 1000s

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of good news for Theta which looks to have helped in a decent spike upwards. (36% up over the week)

Autograph, an NFT platform co-founded by Tom Brady, has set strategic partnerships with Lionsgate and DraftKings, and inked NFT deals with iconic athletes now joining its advisory board, including Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky, Derek Jeter, Naomi Osaka and Tony Hawk.

NFT stands for non-fungible token, a kind of unique digital asset. This new breed of collectibles is becoming ubiquitous – or trying to — in sports, arts and entertainment. Lionsgate will launch Autograph’s entertainment vertical with a first wave of content based on iconic film and television properties John Wick, Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, Mad Men and Dirty Dancing.

There is really no other platform they can turn to other than Theta which is is the No.1 NFT Blockchain! There is no other blockchain that offers an Established NFT Functionality, Digital Rights Security, Edge DNS Attack Security with full KYC Compliance incoming.

I'm heavily in on Theta as I think it will go massive.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Chaching! 2

On 05/07/2021 at 16:07, ISlot said:

soon UK and other country's will ban many Crypto coin they can't control it, way let some Chinese make billions and non can control it, way not drop Cryptocoin  price and make Gov crypto coin and have full control, the way is going by next year BTC will be worth like £1 and BritCoin will fly to 1000s

And they labelled anyone who suggested that we are heading towards a cashless society with a Chinese style social credit system as crazy conspiracy theorists.  Crazy conspiracys are now just spoiler alerts.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 4houghts said:

well thats obvious but lately doge has been stuck at 20 no matter if btc went up 5% or anything 

Doge would never come to this point if Musk wouldnt do all the fuss about it and promote it so hard so I dont even consider doge as an altcoin. Im surprised that it even holds at 20c. I thought it will drop down to 7c when btc dropped. You wont see 'natural' growth like with other altcoins and is depended on Musk and his tweets. 

11 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Doge would never come to this point if Musk wouldnt do all the fuss about it and promote it so hard so I dont even consider doge as an altcoin. Im surprised that it even holds at 20c. I thought it will drop down to 7c when btc dropped. You wont see 'natural' growth like with other altcoins and is depended on Musk and his tweets. 

I thought the same to be fair. When that China thing happened I thought it would drop to around 6c again and gradually drop. Not that I’m an expert but I think there will be a few more pumps and it will die a death. Hope I’m wrong as plenty I know are still invested in it. 

• Keeemon 2

Guest andywilliams1187
6 hours ago, Perfomante said:

CoinBase added ApplePay, so a lot of US pps starts to buying crypto, doge and shiba for sure will be pump 1 day very hard, wann to see minimum x10 on shina and x2-x3 on doge to sell

Agree mate - im watching shiba closley at the moment. 

When you next streaming? I don't understand a word you say but it's entertaining - saw your 280x hit on dreamcatcher over the weekend about time you hit decent on that!

9 hours ago, Brad Isaac said:

Useful thread to hear from crypto pros or newcomers. Thanks for sharing your experience, dudes.

I am in huge minus in Crypto (ty Futures on Binance), so never listen my post like pro trader advices pls :dizzy_face:

p.s. Don't trade on futures anymore and highly dont recommend even touch them, mb maximum with x3 leverage not more

Edited by Perfomante
  • Keeemon 1