Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

11 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

I genuinely punt 5K a week. I think this is a more sustainable and more interesting way of using the money 

Have you ever played poker? Just curious cus I'm sure I saw you post something once about playing poker in a pub, may be wrong 🤔

• Love 1

2 hours ago, ColourMeUp said:

Haha, not my intention, purely curious. 

For a gambling forum we don't seem to have to many people interested in poker 😢

When we had the poker league on stars we would have 200 ish people a week easy and the forum was tiny then.

You'd be surprised how many will come out the woodwork for poker, or maybe not in your case! :Mutley:

• Love 1

4 hours ago, ColourMeUp said:

Have you ever played poker? Just curious cus I'm sure I saw you post something once about playing poker in a pub, may be wrong 🤔

Played with friends every now and then mate. Not really my bag if I’m honest. Far too impatient - big shove early on and I sit around getting pissed 

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

When we had the poker league on stars we would have 200 ish people a week easy and the forum was tiny then.

You'd be surprised how many will come out the woodwork for poker, or maybe not in your case! :Mutley:

I could maybe set up a league on a app, run a weekly free roll and a once a week league tournament? 

19 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Thanks but no thanks mate, TGC will run a poker league/comp in the near future :thumbsup:

Will this proposed league be before or after the prize wheel spins mate? 😂( Not that i have any coming) Think I've been here over 2 years now and this near future of a poker league is not quite here yet 😂. I shall continue to wait myself lol.

23 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Used to actually look forward to Sunday nights when we done that before - would be well up for it again! 

Homegames are now available on mobile at Pokerstars as well.

4 hours ago, Kev40 said:

Will this proposed league be before or after the prize wheel spins mate? 😂( Not that i have any coming) Think I've been here over 2 years now and this near future of a poker league is not quite here yet 😂. I shall continue to wait myself lol.

DY5H26vXUAACrib.jpg

• Love 2