Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

6 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

@crazyrightmeow
like I said most people regardless always call stuff shit coins or shit, it's just part of the game crypto is just a bitch world loooool

but I love this guy he gets proper vexed sometimes

image.thumb.png.0f070839c1a6330364a403e9dc7d2857.png

Look at the guy below" mining is super unnecessary in 2021", but yet you cant do transaction without miners to confirm them. Hahaha
I dont follow any of these people, waste of time since it doesnt help me in anyways and meanwhile they are making millions.

• Keeemon 2

43 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Coincidence?:pool:

image.png.9335a93326532c0f8527d08f8d82e999.png

That is bizarre right, he knew the damage mining this stuff was doing long ago, yet his electric cars are esentially created good for the environment. Posts ghat question and overnight develops a conscience about the environment. Not scripted that at all elon.

Reckon the meme coins will bite the dust now, elon was the big draw in regards to it, and now this, but what do i know, i only really got involved last night and lol 1 day later portfolio down 25%, its fun though, not sure if i should reinvest in the 3 i have. In regards to shib coin, i'm out lol.

@spursmanSo people want to say that mining is bad for environment but paper money and systems that we have in place now are somehow better? If you look at all the resources you need to make it and to run all the banks and everything is a lot worse. You have to cut the trees, you have to print it and transport it everywhere, you need a ton of electricity to run all the banks in a million different departments, you need a ton of people that drive to work every day and probably a ton of other not environment frendly things.
This is just an excuse and he is "manipulating" the whole thing and making millions because of it imo.
If you ran such a big company you dont just make a decision over night to spend a billion and then after a month say ohh this is not good for environment lets change our mind, cmon.

Regarding prices, its nothing new and dips like this happens almost every month at least once and bounces back over the next hours\days and if not then we shall slowly thing we are getting in the bear season but I dont see it yet since overall the whole market is booming still.

• Keeemon 1

Mate, to me it was obvious it was planned, doesn't make sense otherwise. And in regards to the 3 i have i am very happy with, thinking of buying more in the dip. I just took on board what others had said with regards to sticking with coins that have a purpose. I am out of Shiba for that reason, no regrets. Its all good, interesting stuff this.

• Keeemon 2

12 minutes ago, spursman said:

Mate, to me it was obvious it was planned, doesn't make sense otherwise. And in regards to the 3 i have i am very happy with, thinking of buying more in the dip. I just took on board what others had said with regards to sticking with coins that have a purpose. I am out of Shiba for that reason, no regrets. Its all good, interesting stuff this.

Its so funny how McAfee was charged for basically the same thing Musk is doing now and no one will touch Musk since he runs the space game now.
https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/5/22315494/john-mcafee-fraud-securities-scheme-charges-cryptocurrency

3 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Its so funny how McAfee was charged for basically the same thing Musk is doing now and no one will touch Musk since he runs the space game now.
https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/5/22315494/john-mcafee-fraud-securities-scheme-charges-cryptocurrency

I watched the documentary on him. He genuinely likes women shitting on him 

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Is that not normal 🤔🙄

Honestly. Watch the doc. Him cutting the fabric from the bottom of chairs so women can defecate on him is genuinely the least weird thing about him. 

The blokes a madman 

• Love 2
  • Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Honestly. Watch the doc. Him cutting the fabric from the bottom of chairs so women can defecate on him is genuinely the least weird thing about him. 

The blokes a madman 

I will make time to watch it. I listened to a podcast with him once, certainly a bit different 😂

• Keeemon 1

5 hours ago, Fudge said:

RIP Shiba Inu :sad:

coin.jpg

That graph makes me feel so thankful that I am such a numb nut with no idea about crypto 😆

On 11/05/2021 at 08:05, Rocknrolla said:

Thought I would create a thread and see what crypto members are holding and gambling on. Think it will be interesting to see how they rise or fall in say a year from now.

1. Whats the main one your holding for the long term that takes up the biggest percentage of your portfolio 

2. The middle one, one that is somewhat of a banker but has decent growth potential 

3. Pure gamble, huge chance of failure but its just an outside punt

if u spend 10% of u wining till now u will have a lot $$$$

17 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

@spursmanSo people want to say that mining is bad for environment but paper money and systems that we have in place now are somehow better? If you look at all the resources you need to make it and to run all the banks and everything is a lot worse. You have to cut the trees, you have to print it and transport it everywhere, you need a ton of electricity to run all the banks in a million different departments, you need a ton of people that drive to work every day and probably a ton of other not environment frendly things.
This is just an excuse and he is "manipulating" the whole thing and making millions because of it imo.
If you ran such a big company you dont just make a decision over night to spend a billion and then after a month say ohh this is not good for environment lets change our mind, cmon.

Regarding prices, its nothing new and dips like this happens almost every month at least once and bounces back over the next hours\days and if not then we shall slowly thing we are getting in the bear season but I dont see it yet since overall the whole market is booming still.

Screenshot_1.png

6 hours ago, ISlot said:

Screenshot_1.png

Your point? It still takes more resource for current money system we have in place. Go make calculation, do a research, dont just read a title in from some dumb media that makes clickbait titles and believe every thing they write. Also Tesla in general uses lithium for their batteries and go research that as well how much resources it takes to get that because you have to mine it and then you will understand that Musk is bullshiting. These kind of huge BTC farms are also using green energy because it wouldnt be that much profitable exactly for this reason of having high difficulty.

But of course, if you read an article on some shitty media site online then it must be true.

Its actually dumb how people fall for the titles and articles that are poorly written and most of the times just copied from another site.

10 minutes ago, ISlot said:

AMC Stock the one to watch out is going up, I sold out my XRP got all in AMC this morning I may be lucky to get 5% 

https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/05/14/why-amc-entertainment-stock-jumped-again-friday/

Screenshot_5.png

Fucking hell!, iv'e got two bob invested in DOGE and i'm sweating gravy each time it drops a point, I would be shitting gold bricks investing that amount.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Fucking hell!, iv'e got two bob invested in DOGE and i'm sweating gravy each time it drops a point, I would be shitting gold bricks investing that amount.

all come from £500 gambling won £2700 cashout invest on XRP last xmas xrp was £0.07 now I take a risk and move to AMC, AMC movement could be next GamStop 

• Chaching! 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

I can't watch I just smoke weed and play word of tanks 😛 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, ISlot said:

I can't watch I just smoke weed and play word of tanks 😛 

we lose 1000s on gambling every year why not try something different, gambling we not making money just lien to are ourselves and hoping we will hit 100x or 200x, time to try something diffrent 

Screenshot_12.png