not keen on them coins look

• Like 1

Only slot hackz could say is shite and I'd still look forward to it

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Only slot hackz could say is shite and I'd still look forward to it

I agree, the first one was the only slot that gave me over 1000x multiple times we shall see what numero 2 brings us.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I agree, the first one was the only slot that gave me over 1000x multiple times we shall see what numero 2 brings us.

Yeah it’s one of the very few for me that has given 1000x+ multiple times. Still think I prefer dragonfall though.

2 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Yeah it’s one of the very few for me that has given 1000x+ multiple times. Still think I prefer dragonfall though.

Dragon fall never did any good to me, had only like 3-4 bonuses in 5k spins and never won above 20x in the bonus and outside so I just stopped playing it.

18 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Dragon fall never did any good to me, had only like 3-4 bonuses in 5k spins and never won above 20x in the bonus and outside so I just stopped playing it.

That’s grim. I’ve had a few 1000x+ wins in the base games and some decent bonuses

• Get In There! 1

@MrUKHackz Can you do the wild swarm thing of building up on 20p then when its maxed up the stake?

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

@MrUKHackz Can you do the wild swarm thing of building up on 20p then when its maxed up the stake?

You can indeed.

4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

You can indeed.

Cheers to the guy in my chat that said it worked on an average stake, didnt cost me thousands at all!!

• Face Palm! 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Cheers to the guy in my chat that said it worked on an average stake, didnt cost me thousands at all!!

You have your very own MrUKHackz for these questions..... never trust the 'guy in chat', rookie mistake. :Mutley:

What did you make of it..... I was so disappointed in fact original jars is just dire nowadays. It changed 😔

@Jok3st3r If you don't get the 3x3 or 4x4 Gigajar then its more than likely going to be a fail with the 2x2.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

You have your very own MrUKHackz for these questions..... never trust the 'guy in chat', rookie mistake. :Mutley:

What did you make of it..... I was so disappointed in fact original jars is just dire nowadays. It changed 😔

So far so shite! But havent even had much game time as on £5 I've only just got to level 3!! :pleading_face:

• Sad 3

11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Jok3st3r If you don't get the 3x3 or 4x4 Gigajar then its more than likely going to be a fail with the 2x2.

Yes but compared to the original it is pants. I've not seen anything worth talking about in my experience with it and I think its terrible after triggering the long arsed record bonus that a 2x2 is pretty much an auto fail.

having said that, I'll still be suckered in thinking it will pay eventually, like with all those building ones eh. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

So far so shite! But havent even had much game time as on £5 I've only just got to level 3!! :pleading_face:

I spend 3-4hrs to build in the end got 38x win

• Puke 1
  • Sad 1