1pstaker

TGC Summer Cup - Event 2

Nitty gritty now, where players likely needing their goalscorers to perform.¬† @RichXTuta¬†has pulled back the slight deficit and is now joint leader with @Chair Slots. Those chasing waiting on Harry Kane hitting form...could be a long wait ūü§£

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 1

@1pstaker Ironically... I can't actually win now, me and @Chair Slots have the same countries, and the only diff is that I had Lewandowski who's now out :') hopefully stay up there though!

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

We reach the semi final stage, and we have a new leaderboard. @therealwintersoldier now leads the way, followed by @Jok3st3r who shoots into 2nd place. Key element to boths success is their inclusion of dark horse Denmark. I believe it is now a 2 horse race between them and a shootout with their goalscorers. Both have 2 left, but the difference will come down to Sterling or Immobile. 

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1
  • Good Luck! 2

@1pstaker I believe that Croatia should be 65 points in R2   looks like they are missing the 25 bonus for scoring 3 goals  Spain 85 for same reason and   France 65 

Congratulations to @therealwintersoldier . After an uneventful final, nothing happened to affect the outcome, so he takes the event 2 of the summer cup. Well played Sir. @Jok3st3r couldnt convince Sterling to score, so she has to  settle for the runners up spot. @Chrissy_M claims 3rd

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Get In There! 1