Sorry for your loss. I have had two dogs who have passed away. It gets easier just think of the great life you gave them. I also got a new dog to give love to :)

A great friend once told me ... "your soul will remain asleep until you love an animal." ... that was right. I am very sorry for your loss .. mate.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sorry for your loss mate try keep your chin up the best you can 

• Like 1

@therealwintersoldier

Soz to hear that fella, few pals of mine have those type of dogs, one pal had about 5 of them all at once, 1 died instantly on a fence, snapped it's own neck chasing a rabbit, he has one just now but can't find the heart to put her down and it's a tough one as her back end is all gone, can't support herself and just a real shame. 

Have you got another now or would you ? 

• Like 1

One of my mates, awesome dog, full of character

20190525_164145.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@therealwintersoldier

Soz to hear that fella, few pals of mine have those type of dogs, one pal had about 5 of them all at once, 1 died instantly on a fence, snapped it's own neck chasing a rabbit, he has one just now but can't find the heart to put her down and it's a tough one as her back end is all gone, can't support herself and just a real shame. 

Have you got another now or would you ? 

Not yet bud. It's the second one we've had. There great dogs when there's no one in all day ast they just sleep. Not talked about another as of yet.

5 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Not yet bud. It's the second one we've had. There great dogs when there's no one in all day ast they just sleep. Not talked about another as of yet.

You will mate every home should have one. My missus was adamant she wasn't going through it again. 8 months later we came home with a 8 week old black lab who's now 4. 

• Like 2