It's a sad day

therealwintersoldier

• 1 month later...

@therealwintersoldier

Soz to hear that fella, few pals of mine have those type of dogs, one pal had about 5 of them all at once, 1 died instantly on a fence, snapped it's own neck chasing a rabbit, he has one just now but can't find the heart to put her down and it's a tough one as her back end is all gone, can't support herself and just a real shame. 

Have you got another now or would you ? 

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@therealwintersoldier

Soz to hear that fella, few pals of mine have those type of dogs, one pal had about 5 of them all at once, 1 died instantly on a fence, snapped it's own neck chasing a rabbit, he has one just now but can't find the heart to put her down and it's a tough one as her back end is all gone, can't support herself and just a real shame. 

Have you got another now or would you ? 

Not yet bud. It's the second one we've had. There great dogs when there's no one in all day ast they just sleep. Not talked about another as of yet.

5 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Not yet bud. It's the second one we've had. There great dogs when there's no one in all day ast they just sleep. Not talked about another as of yet.

You will mate every home should have one. My missus was adamant she wasn't going through it again. 8 months later we came home with a 8 week old black lab who's now 4. 

• Keeemon 2

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, therealwintersoldier said:

So after a few months we decided at the weekend it was time.

Meet from left to right doing what greyhounds do best!

Marley & Tina

20211222_184516.jpg

They're beautiful ♥ I've always had a soft spot for greyhounds, they just have little faces that look like they are always smiling ☺ 

• Keeemon 1

Guest andywilliams1187

I rescued my dog 3 years ago from an abusive prick who wasn't given an option - i was taking her. People told me not to bother as she was in a terrible state, hardly any fur, vastly underweight and was not very friendly. Took me over 1 year to get her back to how she should be, but is one of the best things i have ever invested time and money in. 

When we had baby Luke, people again told me that she would not get on with the baby, would potentially attack him etc - all from people who just don't know how to handle dogs. @Kev40 has met her and im sure will back me up when i say she is super friendly and loves being in her new home. She has now been promoted to bodyguarding duties 🙂

image.thumb.png.579c0511a9ed825890ba0b04d2ac2655.png

13 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

I rescued my dog 3 years ago from an abusive prick who wasn't given an option - i was taking her. People told me not to bother as she was in a terrible state, hardly any fur, vastly underweight and was not very friendly. Took me over 1 year to get her back to how she should be, but is one of the best things i have ever invested time and money in. 

When we had baby Luke, people again told me that she would not get on with the baby, would potentially attack him etc - all from people who just don't know how to handle dogs. @Kev40 has met her and im sure will back me up when i say she is super friendly and loves being in her new home. She has now been promoted to bodyguarding duties 🙂

Awwww, look at her lovely collar 'Luke's bodyguard' my heart ♥ 😍 

Edited by Chrissy_M

11 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Certainly super friendly mate. She's soft as anything is Macey. 

2 hours ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Marley & Tina

20211222_184516.jpg

Two beauties there mate. Just remember to tell us which track there running at and what trap number 😉

• Love 1

15 hours ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Marley & Tina

20211222_184516.jpg

wonderful to have such company to keep you happy !!! and so very fortunate for Marley and Tina also !!!

Edited by Solario333

13 hours ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Awesome photo and great Love is in evidence here !! Well Done !!!

Guest andywilliams1187

Marley and Tina will be well looked after with your family @therealwintersoldier - made up you decided to get more dogs as i know you were gutted over what happened; they will bring a lot of happiness to your family. 

Couple more photos of the baby with his bodyguard hahahaha

image.thumb.png.c502ec18ad671a9129f2897a5a61ea88.pngimage.thumb.png.0bf63d02d60484a756632fab139c5873.pngimage.thumb.png.701a438f25d81d1ec2ebf7551062ef2a.png