It's a sad day

therealwintersoldier

Guest Chair Slots

Sorry pal. I lost my cat last year, she was 15, had her since she was a kitten. It’s is literally like losing a close family member. ❤️ 

I’m so sorry mate, I had to put my 15 year old Westie down last year and it ripped the heart out me, so my memories are still fresh enough to understand how your feeling right now. Times a great healer my friend, took me weeks to get my head together, just when you think your ok you will find an old dog toy and the tears start again.

Sit with ur family and discuss the good times you had with ur wee dog, there will be a lot of tears but it’s better to discuss it as a family than bottle things up.

Keep ur chin up laddie.

• Keeemon 6

Theres this glass 3D model thing I purchased of the last dog that I lost like 2months ago now, this was 1 of the best things I purchased for a while if you buy 1 upload the best picture of him and you can actually move and their head moves it's like they are watching you.
https://theamazinggifts.store/collections/create-your-crystal/products/3d-crystals-from-your-pictures

• Keeemon 3

5 hours ago, therealwintersoldier said:

The Big fella has lost his brave fight against cancer this morning. Fucking gutted

20210429_113317.jpg

💔 Bless him. I’m so sorry. Thinking of you x