crazyrightmeow

Two cute little wins

,Cracking hits mate , think you done the right thing cashing out , as I'm sure you know raising the stakes can go badly  wrong very quickly .

Enjoy 🤛

• Thanks 1

Lovely hits especially on Jack, he never pays! You know what to do with the winnings.....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, crazyrightmeow said:

1468396603133448630.gif

She’s absolutely loving life. Monkeys are by far my favorite animal on the planet I asked to shadow a zoo keeper one day for my birthday many years back who looks after the spider monkeys no one brought me it and I got new slippers instead 😞

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

She’s absolutely loving life. Monkeys are by far my favorite animal on the planet I asked to shadow a zoo keeper one day for my birthday many years back who looks after the spider monkeys no one brought me it and I got new slippers instead 😞

They are amazing! Well its never to late to do it, you wont regret it! My dream is to interact with the chimpanzee but I dont see it happening anytime soon but you never know.😁 Capuchin monkeys are funny and smart as well. I love Monkey Boo https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeyBooChannel . 🐒

• Love 1

On 12/04/2021 at 07:42, crazyrightmeow said:

Had $8 rakeback on account from last week on GG because I played some tourneys and before re-depositing hit the slots with the change, ran pretty good and these two were the biggest ones X wise. Raised it to $1-$2 and went to $450 but at the end cashed $350. Feels pretty good to actually cash out something even if its only few hundred since I only deposit lately.
jackandthebeanstalk366x.thumb.png.b946d4d64c12624bd4d2100914023c8b.pngthehandofmidas638x.thumb.png.814258d9b9496399638136c6afafbf84.png

Good job!

• Thanks 1

On 12/04/2021 at 05:42, crazyrightmeow said:

Had $8 rakeback on account from last week on GG because I played some tourneys and before re-depositing hit the slots with the change, ran pretty good and these two were the biggest ones X wise. Raised it to $1-$2 and went to $450 but at the end cashed $350. Feels pretty good to actually cash out something even if its only few hundred since I only deposit lately.
jackandthebeanstalk366x.thumb.png.b946d4d64c12624bd4d2100914023c8b.pngthehandofmidas638x.thumb.png.814258d9b9496399638136c6afafbf84.png

Nice hits @crazyrightmeow good to see Jack paying after Hypa emptied it.

• Thanks 1