Fishing Frenzy went crazy

Gkell727

6 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Right and who do I need to tag 

@david1111 @RB91 and whichever other muppets thinks bonanza is a good game. 500ish spins and not even a sniff of a bonus. 

Games shite lads 

Sometimes 500 spins is just not enough.

I put about 1000 spins through it last night. Hit 4 bonuses and the last one was the biggee

• Good Luck! 2

43 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Right and who do I need to tag 

@david1111 @RB91 and whichever other muppets thinks bonanza is a good game. 500ish spins and not even a sniff of a bonus. 

Games shite lads 

If you’re not willing to put about 10,000,000 spins through it you shouldn’t even load the game up pal 😂 I fucking hate bonanza. It’s skinned me recently. When I do get a bonus, I’m lucky if it’s 25x far cry from the regular 500x+ I was getting last year. That’s variance though.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, RB91 said:

If you’re not willing to put about 10,000,000 spins through it you shouldn’t even load the game up pal 😂 I fucking hate bonanza. It’s skinned me recently. When I do get a bonus, I’m lucky if it’s 25x far cry from the regular 500x+ I was getting last year. That’s variance though.

Aye 5 hunner is just tinkering wye that game n not in a @Solario333 sort of way more like a wee tickle 🤣

Should be renamed beat the beast , which in ma eyes is on a par wye it 

• Love 2