17 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Rolla has celebrity status. Mobbed in the street for Autographs and the like 

Dont forget Bandit. 

Has a win on jammin jars (allegedly - never seen the video) and has had to go into obsucrity. Probably waiting for Robersons to approach him and get him to be the face of their jam jars. 

They used to have a little figure on them but they had to remove it for some reason........................

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

@Gkell727 Ha ha-no wonder it's hard to contact him...he seems to be in demand!

1 minute ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Dont forget Bandit. 

Has a win on jammin jars (allegedly - never seen the video) and has had to go into obsucrity. Probably waiting for Robersons to approach him and get him to be the face of their jam jars. 

They used to have a little figure on them but they had to remove it for some reason........................

They were the 2 main ones I watched-Rolla and Bandit. But yeah, it was strange how Bandit suddenly disappeared after setting up 2 channels and posting daily. 

3 minutes ago, Christian 44 said:

@MrUKHackz Thanks-I appreciate it. Wow, I didn't realise he was in demand so much. Where should I send it to?-I couldn't find your inbox. Do you have an e-mail I can send it to? Sorry, I thought my tech skills were better than that..

Yeah you can just send it on here private message, I've enabled your inbox, it's off by default to prevent spammers signing up and sending messages to our regulars. :thumbsup:

👈 Little envelope symbol under my post count

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Christian 44 said:

They were the 2 main ones I watched-Rolla and Bandit. But yeah, it was strange how Bandit suddenly disappeared after setting up 2 channels and posting daily. 

I think even 0.60p a spin got too rich for his veins now affiliate money has dried up. The real gamblers are the members on here 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

He didn't get recognised in the boozer the first time we went Blackpool but some geezer recognised bandit by his voice. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gkell727 said:

I’ve had some pretty wild exploits with gambling etc also with life

That's just the basics towards being a full TGC platoon member 

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Blampy said:

He didn't get recognised in the boozer the first time we went Blackpool but some geezer recognised bandit by his voice. 

If I ever met The Bandit I think I’d cream my pants. Hello Mr Bandit sir you’ve been such an inspiration to me. 

Do you remember when you clicked your mouse playing a slot online. Absolute enigma of a man. Put respect on these streamers names. Single handedly making the world a better place. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Bandit did get recognised in the Pub at Blackpool - but they had never heard of Rolla 

Speaking of The Bandit check out a video he has on You Tube,  search Jamin Jars win  

Edited by Bangers
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blampy said:

That was class 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Bandit did get recognised in the Pub at Blackpool - but they had never heard of Rolla 

Speaking of The Bandit check out a video he has on You Tube,  search Jamin Jars win  

You don’t go to these meet-up things do ya lad 🧐

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You don’t go to these meet-up things do ya lad 🧐

Not if you stick yur name down or the fella with the mullet that what's tae cream his pants 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Not if you stick yur name down or the fella with the mullet that what's tae cream his pants 

Id show up with a Bangers name badge and sit in the corner furiously masturbating. Nobody will suspect a thing 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gkell727 said:

Id show up with a Bangers name badge and sit in the corner furiously masturbating. Nobody will suspect a thing 

Sounds a bit like the first meet tbf 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yeah you can just send it on here private message, I've enabled your inbox, it's off by default to prevent spammers signing up and sending messages to our regulars. :thumbsup:

👈 Little envelope symbol under my post count

Bloody hell-thanks! It took me ages to search for your inbox and it was there all along.. Bloody luddite that I am! 

10 minutes ago, Christian 44 said:

Bloody hell-thanks! It took me ages to search for your inbox and it was there all along.. Bloody luddite that I am! 

He's been busy setting up the prize wheel for 2025 

• Like 1