Thank you @MrUKHackz and all involved with this.

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party, but it seems that I was a winner in the March comp. "belated cheer"!

Maybe I missed an e-mail with the good news...

So, I was just wondering if I'm still able to claim the prize? 

Thanks, and well done to all the other winners.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Christian 44 said:

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party, but it seems that I was a winner in the March comp. "belated cheer"!

What a cheeky fucker!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Christian 44 said:

Ha ha! Did I miss something in the small print? : )

Yes I think you did mate...

"If a winner fails to reply or provide details of how to receive their prize after 30 days, The Gambling Community reserves the right to withdraw the prize."

However, our next prize distribution is later this month after Royal Ascot, if you're still active on the forum then I'll stick you in with the other prize winners, how's that?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yes I think you did mate...

"If a winner fails to reply or provide details of how to receive their prize after 30 days, The Gambling Community reserves the right to withdraw the prize."

However, our next prize distribution is later this month after Royal Ascot, if you're still active on the forum then I'll stick you in with the other prize winners, how's that?

BF821251-1C36-4D35-90F4-7D2162B47DD2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Christian 44

As Hackzy®️ stated you need to be active on the forum. Thought I'd just pull this from the T&Cs archive....

" To be classed as an active TGC member the following activities must be met on a daily basis. 1 Thread topic to be created, 15 successfull posts containing a minimum of 80 characters and 42 reactions given or received."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Gkell727

What did you pick up from the Cheltenham Comp fella ? 

Anything decent ?

Sure someone said Paul is giving away a car for the Ascot Comp - an old BMW from a Cornwall dealership 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

@Gkell727

What did you pick up from the Cheltenham Comp fella ? 

Anything decent ?

Sure someone said Paul is giving away a car for the Ascot Comp - an old BMW from a Cornwall dealership 

A gleaming trophy. Take a look at my page. Actually check it after the ascot comp and you will see 2 trophy’s. 

• Hmmm 1

Just now, Gkell727 said:

A gleaming trophy. Take a look at my page. Actually check it after the ascot comp and you will see 2 trophy’s. 

You were on fire for the festival, some very nice darts and full credit 

Was it just the trophy ? No prize wheel or such ? 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

You were on fire for the festival, some very nice darts and full credit 

Was it just the trophy ? No prize wheel or such ? 

I got lucky on Belfast banter to be fair but been hitting a few 25-33/1 shots since then. Wheel spin yeah mate 

Edited by Gkell727

Just now, Gkell727 said:

Wheel spin yeah mate yet to be done as yet though 

I'm sure it will get spun,  this is only June 

3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I’m in no rush. Would get spent on crypto anyway and markets in a nice place so wouldn’t want to buy at the minute anyway 

8 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I’m in no rush. Would get spent on crypto anyway and markets in a nice place so wouldn’t want to buy at the minute anyway 

No probs fella and Merry Christmas to you 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Still waiting from last year😂🤣

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Still waiting from last year😂🤣

C1FC8BD0-9402-43F7-8630-4E54DA250309.gif.366b5d01ba09f16038badc37cd3f0a53.gif

4 hours ago, Christian 44 said:

They spin the wheel in 2025 so lookout for the email ok 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bangers said:

They spin the wheel in 2025 so lookout for the email ok 

This month and then its being retired, I did post this in your absence :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

This month and then its being retired,

Sounds like a wise idea 

• Agree 1

Thanks for all the responses. That's fair enough; I can't say that I've been very active here, so I don't think I would have been a worthy winner : )

I have been trying to contact Rocknrolla though about something else, and I hope you don't mind that I post in here...I'm in the middle of writing my memoirs about my gambling experiences. There are 4 parts to the  book, and I've nearly finished part 1. Because Rolla was a big part of my gambling journey, especially when I took some time out from it (I watched his vids to help with my gambling abstinence) I'd like to include him in the book. All I'm looking to do is ask if he minds being mentioned-I plan on including him in a chapter about on-line gambling streamers in part 4. (I have sent a few e-mails from the link here but not sure if they're getting through). Also, if he/Rolla (if you're reading this) is interested and wouldn't mind, I'd be keen to interview you at some point and use a few of your anecdotes in my book, although I have some of my own also from watching your streams. 

I'm not sure how it's going to be packaged at the moment-I've had advice that only famous people sell memoirs, so maybe I'll have to sell it as literature, and say it's based on real events or something. But, it's all true, so I wouldn't want to give the illusion that I've bent the truth. I'm hoping to be able to sell it on Amazon next year, but again-I'm not sure how I'm going to publish it yet. Some of my non-gambling friends have read bits of it and I've had feedback from them. I haven't really shared it with any "gamblers" though, so if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to send you the first few chapters for your feedback. (There are 10 chapters just in part 1 so it's becoming a big project...) 

Many thanks : )

7 minutes ago, Christian 44 said:

Thanks for all the responses. That's fair enough; I can't say that I've been very active here, so I don't think I would have been a worthy winner : )

I have been trying to contact Rocknrolla though about something else, and I hope you don't mind that I post in here...I'm in the middle of writing my memoirs about my gambling experiences. There are 4 parts to the  book, and I've nearly finished part 1. Because Rolla was a big part of my gambling journey, especially when I took some time out from it (I watched his vids to help with my gambling abstinence) I'd like to include him in the book. All I'm looking to do is ask if he minds being mentioned-I plan on including him in a chapter about on-line gambling streamers in part 4. (I have sent a few e-mails from the link here but not sure if they're getting through). Also, if he/Rolla (if you're reading this) is interested and wouldn't mind, I'd be keen to interview you at some point and use a few of your anecdotes in my book, although I have some of my own also from watching your streams. 

I'm not sure how it's going to be packaged at the moment-I've had advice that only famous people sell memoirs, so maybe I'll have to sell it as literature, and say it's based on real events or something. But, it's all true, so I wouldn't want to give the illusion that I've bent the truth. I'm hoping to be able to sell it on Amazon next year, but again-I'm not sure how I'm going to publish it yet. Some of my non-gambling friends have read bits of it and I've had feedback from them. I haven't really shared it with any "gamblers" though, so if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to send you the first few chapters for your feedback. (There are 10 chapters just in part 1 so it's becoming a big project...) 

Many thanks : )

I’ve had some pretty wild exploits with gambling etc also with life. Just how interesting that would be past a funny pub anecdote I don’t know. Convincing someone to part with money to read about it is going to be tricky. 

Yep, you're probably right. Even if I don't sell many/any it will still be an achievement to complete it, and it's been quite therapeutic writing it. I do like reading gambling books myself though-Patrick Veitch's enemy number 1, Harry Findlay, Steve Palmer and Gary Wiltshire's autobiographies etc. so there must be a market out there of some sort?

@Christian 44 Send some over and I'll forward it to Rolla, he's not going to agree to something without reading it first and tbh we get someone every month at least asking if they can use Rolla in there book or documentary or for a podcast etc etc so don't get your hopes up, but you never know, he might be interested.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Christian 44 Send some over and I'll forward it to Rolla, he's not going to agree to something without reading it first and tbh we get someone every month at least asking if they can use Rolla in there book or documentary or for a podcast etc etc so don't get your hopes up, but you never know, he might be interested.

Rolla has celebrity status. Mobbed in the street for Autographs and the like 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@MrUKHackz Thanks-I appreciate it. Wow, I didn't realise he was in demand so much. Where should I send it to?-I couldn't find your inbox. Do you have an e-mail I can send it to? Sorry, I thought my tech skills were better than that..