"The Model"

Quicksave1

https://twitter.com/Lucas_Coppin/with_replies

Stumbled upon this guy on twitter and his spreadsheets seem to be fairly accurate,, and is having a successful time at the moment

I haven't been betting but he's by far the most accurate "tipster" i've seen. Maybe computers are the future, won't be long to see gambling companies buy this guy up.

• Shocked! 1

Supercomputers can predict a lot of events but they can’t accommodate for human error/skullduggery , wether it be a star centre forward not hitting the target with worries in the back of his mind or a snooker player taking a bung to throw a game. Denise Coates of bet365 has just made record breaking annual profits, the supercomputers don’t seem to be effective in affecting her bookmarking goldmine.

• Keeemon 1

Oddschecker offers a statistical selection every day based on the mathematical certainty of a horse through its past history , the going , section times, and many other factors combined in a mathematical algorithm ... and has a website . He hits as ,many winners as anyone else , but is not necessarily in profit on a daily basis.   

I prefer the human element , and trust my own selections to perform as needed , and I also hit the odd winner , and am not in profit on a. daily basis. 

Where do you draw the line ?? 

Unless you actually are working in racing its unlikely you will have uptodate information , or know when horse is working well at home   ... etc 

Edited by Solario333