Graphics Cards

Guest andywilliams1187

Guest andywilliams1187

Afternoon all, 

Can anyone recommend a cheap and cheerful graphics card for dual monitors? Dont need anything special, just something that will let me have two screens on with fairly decent resolution so i can have my dvds on one screen and forex charts on the other. 

I used to use NVIDIA 710 but two in the last month have gone bang so the second monitor wont work. Just need something thats easy to plug and play with windows 10 that wont cost a silly amount (cheaper the better). 

Guest andywilliams1187
5 minutes ago, Xbobmad said:

Ebuyer and amazon have a replacement 710 for about £40 Inc the postage. Anything better is currently pretty difficult to get hold of at a reasonable price 😕

Yeah ive seen them mate - only issue is the last two i have used have both have stopped picking up the second monitor (even when i restore the drivers). Currently using GeForce 8400 as a stop gap until i can decide on what ot get next. 

Guest andywilliams1187
58 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

imac says it all, get a real pc 

:fishing:

I thought iMac is the stuff my mrs uses on certain parts to keep them nice and smooth