Sign in to follow this  
ryans_slots

Funny Fudgers

Recommended Posts

So I signed upto casinocruise (genesis shit brand) I haven't played in a while on these brands since they got their licence back however £20 to withdraw £1200 LOL!

Funny fuckers, avoid this dia shit site, imagine high rollers like rolla playing here he'd lose out in thousands on fees alone.

it was wagered with bonus money so I'm not too upset if it was cash money I'd be little annoyed but it's what it is lol.

image.thumb.png.62cd626dc049edf5cf40b03610a854c8.png

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

So I signed upto casinocruise (genesis shit brand) I haven't played in a while on these brands since they got their licence back however £20 to withdraw £1200 LOL!

Funny fuckers, avoid this dia shit site, imagine high rollers like rolla playing here he'd lose out in thousands on fees alone.

it was wagered with bonus money so I'm not too upset if it was cash money I'd be little annoyed but it's what it is lol.

image.thumb.png.62cd626dc049edf5cf40b03610a854c8.png

I don’t know who moans more you or @Blacko

 

Give you a diamond the size of your head and you’d find a reason to complain 

Edited by Gkell727
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gkell727 said:

I don’t know how moans more you or @Blacko

 

Give you a diamond the size of your head and you’d find a reason to complain 

perhaps give me a moan trophy.. plz but come on £20 to withdraw lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

perhaps give me a moan trophy.. plz but come on £20 to withdraw lol

Forget your trophy. Think of a name change 

 

Karen/Darren slots or Moany slots 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

perhaps give me a moan trophy.. plz but come on £20 to withdraw lol

It's pretty clear in the T&C's mate........

image.png.f54f9090d879373596c65d9bb80bcde0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

It's pretty clear in the T&C's mate........

image.png.f54f9090d879373596c65d9bb80bcde0.png

haven't got time to read terms all 300 different shit rules i just wanna know max bet size, max withdrawal and games I can/can't play that's all I need I knew genesis did a withdrawal fee but since started playing since they got their licence back I just didn't know it was that high or I'd of avoided it playing here as they also changed their terms from max win from £10k to £2k with bonus funds.
They also take the piss to pay too i don't even know why i signed up I just wanted a bonus to play with rather than rip cash.
I couldn't care if they wanna take £20 off bonus funds I wagered it's fine but the thread post was to alert others who wanna play/possibly do play at these sites, it's beyond extortion.
It's also a shady shit group I feel bad for them, they offer fake money to streamers also. how do I know this? i was offered it before lol

Edited by ryans_slots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ryans_slots said:

haven't got time to read terms all 300 different shit rules i just wanna know max bet size, max withdrawal and games I can/can't play that's all I need I knew genesis did a withdrawal fee but since started playing since they got their licence back I just didn't know it was that high or I'd of avoided it playing here as they also changed their terms from max win from £10k to £2k with bonus funds.

Thats where the casinos get people though mate - if your not going to read the T&C's, cant really moan after one of them bites you. Its still a decent hit and I think that the fees are heavy, but they are clear with what they will charge. 

Do i think it's fair - No. Will other people be caught out - Yes. But the onus is on individual to do their own checks. Realistically, it should not be buried in the T&C's and should be displayed in big letters when you sign up, but they wont do this as no one would join. 

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

haven't got time to read terms all 300 different shit rules i just wanna know max bet size, max withdrawal and games I can/can't play that's all I need I knew genesis did a withdrawal fee but since started playing since they got their licence back I just didn't know it was that high or I'd of avoided it playing here as they also changed their terms from max win from £10k to £2k with bonus funds.
They also take the piss to pay too i don't even know why i signed up I just wanted a bonus to play with rather than rip cash.
I couldn't care if they wanna take £20 off bonus funds I wagered it's fine but the thread post was to alert others who wanna play/possibly do play at these sites, it's beyond extortion.

This is how you get fucked mate if you dont read them. "havent got time" but you have time to play so obv you have time. Shit site indeed, would never play there because of this reason.

  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, andywilliams1187 said:

Thats where the casinos get people though mate - if your not going to read the T&C's, cant really moan after one of them bites you. Its still a decent hit and I think that the fees are heavy, but they are clear with what they will charge. 

Do i think it's fair - No. Will other people be caught out - Yes. But the onus is on individual to do their own checks. Realistically, it should not be buried in the T&C's and should be displayed in big letters when you sign up, but they wont do this as no one would join. 

if we read every casino terms we'd be wasting hours, I just read the basics in terms of bonus funds & others stuff I mentioned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyrightmeow said:

This is how you get fucked mate if you dont read them. "havent got time" but you have time to play so obv you have time. Shit site indeed, would never play there because of this reason.

Im looking for specific terms - max bet, max withdrawal on bonus and what games/can can't play nothing else rly matters the only thing I care about is voiding the bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ryans_slots said:

Im looking for specific terms - max bet, max withdrawal on bonus and what games/can can't play nothing else rly matters the only thing I care about is voiding the bonus.

You have to check the withdrawal terms though as well mate when signing up. 

So many shit ones now - fees/can only withdraw a max of X per week (so in the event of a big win could be waiting months for your money). I always include withdrawals as part of my due diligence; thats why i only play at one casino now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

Im looking for specific terms - max bet, max withdrawal on bonus and what games/can can't play nothing else rly matters the only thing I care about is voiding the bonus.

Well obviously it matters if they charge % at withdrawals as well right? Well from now on you will read that as well Im sure. I always go thru TCs when opening account on a new casino. It takes you 2 minutes or less.

Edited by crazyrightmeow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Well obviously it matters if they charge % at withdrawals as well right? Well from now on you will read that as well Im sure. I always go thru TCs when opening account on a new casino. It takes you 2 minutes or less.

because I'm lazy and I mainly play with cash as most of the UK does now too as deposit bonus are near on impossible to get.

 

2 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

You have to check the withdrawal terms though as well mate when signing up. 

So many shit ones now - fees/can only withdraw a max of X per week (so in the event of a big win could be waiting months for your money). I always include withdrawals as part of my due diligence; thats why i only play at one casino now. 

because I hardly play at other sites I have like 1 main site and lots of crapy alt sites which the sites I used to play at before have left the uk market now had no max withdrawals etc.
main = videoslots which is capped to £30k per month I believe still... but I've never hit it.
if the terms bite me in the ass in future it's on me for being lazy, the point of the thread was £20 is extortion regardless if i read the terms of not it was to highlight 2 things;

1) put people off playing at these sites
2) imagine being a high roller only be able to withdraw 5k a time, and 2.49% fees per time etc.
imagine rollas lil devil lets call 150k withdrawal for example sakes. = £3,735 on fees........

I honestly don't care about the £20 I just found it funny lol

  • Face Palm! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

because I'm lazy and I mainly play with cash as most of the UK does now too as deposit bonus are near on impossible to get.

 

because I hardly play at other sites I have like 1 main site and lots of crapy alt sites which the sites I used to play at before have left the uk market now had no max withdrawals etc.
main = videoslots which is capped to £30k per month I believe still... but I've never hit it.
if the terms bite me in the ass in future it's on me for being lazy, the point of the thread was £20 is extortion regardless if i read the terms of not it was to highlight 2 things;

1) put people off playing at these sites
2) imagine being a high roller only be able to withdraw 5k a time, and 2.49% fees per time etc.
imagine rollas lil devil lets call 150k withdrawal for example sakes. = £3,735 on fees........

I honestly don't care about the £20 I just found it funny lol

I know what you mean mate but I think is worth to do it to save yourself an headache later. It is insane tho to have those fees in place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyrightmeow said:

I know what you mean mate but I think is worth to do it to save yourself an headache later. It is insane tho to have those fees in place.

the thing is also I have many accounts at places it's not about also reading them or time consuming its about ' remembering those terms also  to each specific casino which is difficult and terms get updated on sites also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t even think they were allowed to charge withdrawal fees anymore. Shows what I know 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jaydublin11 said:

@Gkell727 how are you my friend , long time no see

Silly me I took your last post seriously. I hoped you’d fucked off for good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Silly me I took your last post seriously. I hoped you’d fucked off for good 

Same like you , couldn't find that sign off button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Same like you , couldn't find that sign off button

Try....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaydublin11 said:

@Blacko I promise I will behave myself

What does he give a fuck what you do, he ain’t your pa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

What does he give a fuck what you do, he ain’t your pa 

Calm down ...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Calm down ...........

It’s the start of the month, get that rent paid 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gkell727 said:

It’s the start of the month, get that rent paid 

Thanks for reminding me my friend .... You are a diamond 💞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this