official U.S Masters 2021

Shades111

5 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Matsuyama doesn’t have to do a whole lot to win 

True but according to Steve palmer the last time he was in front in a major  he hit 5 bogeys in a row,   conditions will be very different today and  there could be some nervous  players on the back nine 

39 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

True but according to Steve palmer the last time he was in front in a major  he hit 5 bogeys in a row,   conditions will be very different today and  there could be some nervous  players on the back nine 

Nerves ain’t gonna get to him. I watched his interview after his round. His translator said during the weather break he was in his car fucking around on his phone 😂😂

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Nerves ain’t gonna get to him. I watched his interview after his round. His translator said during the weather break he was in his car fucking around on his phone 😂😂

If he plays anywhere near the way he played the back 9 yesterday he’s not for catching

20 minutes ago, Luke_B_123 said:

Yeah straight into the trees from hideki. 

Still a solid cushion. Rahm 4 under through 10 and making a case for a place

Good shot into the 12th by Rahm  if he can get the run going through 13-16   he could get to a very nice score.

I think the 12th to 16th  can be very important holes if one of the leaders can play them at 4 or 5 under

40 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Good shot into the 12th by Rahm  if he can get the run going through 13-16   he could get to a very nice score.

I think the 12th to 16th  can be very important holes if one of the leaders can play them at 4 or 5 under

the chasers are dropping away and will need to shoot 5 under just to get back in contention the way Matsuyama is holding it together on the front 9

Hideki is just hitting nice shots at the moment. 5 shot cushion with 8 holes left SHOULD be plenty. 

It's never over till its over, but it would take a very big collapse for Matsuyama to get close to 2nd position. 

Rahm in the clubhouse at 6 under after a 66 today should also secure a place, almost makes my money back as he was fairly short so not too bad 

fell asleep towards the end there .

disappointing Masters from a betting perspective , was a tale of what could of been for my players , had Rahm played better those first 3 days , had Morikawa holed just half of the Putts he missed from inside 10ft , had simpson not gave all those early birdies back every single round . pretty frustrating tournament for me .

iv actually backed Matsutama a couple of times over the years to win this so it was not a total surprise to me to see him win .

oh well we had a bit of fun , thanks for contributing to the thread guys .

see you next year Augusta .

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, Shades111 said:

fell asleep towards the end there .

disappointing Masters from a betting perspective , was a tale of what could of been for my players , had Rahm played better those first 3 days , had Morikawa holed just half of the Putts he missed from inside 10ft , had simpson not gave all those early birdies back every single round . pretty frustrating tournament for me .

iv actually backed Matsutama a couple of times over the years to win this so it was not a total surprise to me to see him win .

oh well we had a bit of fun , thanks for contributing to the thread guys .

see you next year Augusta .

I think we were all a bit daft for not having him. He was on my list of extras and I used the money for a footie bet to try and get extra cash to whack on. 

always the way. Plenty of entertainment for me. 3 days I thought I had a shot. Matsuyama very well deserved 

• Keeemon 2

• 11 months later...