official U.S Masters 2021

Shades111

Just a great competition and bar the odd few I’d be made up to see anyone win it. I don’t like routing against someone just because I’ve got a few quid on it. Thomas is playing well and if he wins will deserve it yet I’m sat here praying every shot he hits goes in the water 😂😂

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Just a great competition and bar the odd few I’d be made up to see anyone win it. I don’t like routing against someone just because I’ve got a few quid on it. Thomas is playing well and if he wins will deserve it yet I’m sat here praying every shot he hits goes in the water 😂😂

Why were you going to back him then changed your mind or something 🤔?

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Same with most sports bets really. You can enjoy a footy match with no cash on rather than kicking every ball

Betting on football is just torture. You can literally go through hell watching a game of football you've got money on. 

3 hours ago, david1111 said:

Yes, annoying if you miss one. I did finau at 25s but he seems to have dropped away.

I've lost so much money on the majors over the years from not putting a bet on my picks for whatever reason. Els winning the open was the worst, went off around 50s and i wanted a ton each way on him but didn't get paid for a week and try as I might I couldn't get any money, that hurt as I just knew he'd win and told any one who would listen he would.

• Agree 2