official U.S Masters 2021

Shades111

2 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I backed him based upon your write up. I’ve got these lads, who’s your pick at this early stage 

C8FD585B-68C1-40EB-89A1-29F77922DD6E.thumb.jpeg.198714afd2827adc9dc9690db338df89.jpeg

Rose pays me over 2K and the others at least a grand so a few chances there it seems 

you are sitting in much better shape than me mate especially with spieth tucked in there , i think spieth right now is the bet but still a long way to go 

i could do with a decent back9 from Rahm

2 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Yip it was 14 not 15 had an effect on my man conners too   a really good chance of a birdie after an Eagle at the 13th and left it 2 foot short   cant stand players that carry on like that 

Must be hard to contain that frustration, but knowing that’s the only club in your bag you should definitely show restraint 

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Must be hard to contain that frustration, but knowing that’s the only club in your bag you should definitely show restraint 

Aye you would  think ,  

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Technically he could get a penalty if he fucks the green up as well Can't he. 

Nah you can actually use any club on the greens u want , greenkeepers & following players wouldn't  be happy tho .

7 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Aye you would  think ,  

Nah you can actually use any club on the greens u want , greenkeepers & following players wouldn't  be happy tho .

No I mean if he bends his putter and fucks the green up affecting play he can get a stroke penalty can’t he? 

3 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

No I mean if he bends his putter and fucks the green up affecting play he can get a stroke penalty can’t he? 

Righto not sure on that , but I think he had the state of mind to step back from the putting surface before he did it so it wouldn't be an issue   

Moving Day at the Masters !!

had 4 big hopes coming into this but that has now been halved , Johnson has missed the cut and Simpson after starting great yesterday and getting to -4 suddenly self destructed and finished way back at +2 which is just too far back to recover , that leaves us with two , Morikawa and Rahm , currently 5 and 7 back of the lead , that needs to be reduced to 3 and 4 back today to have any chance Sunday in my opinion , Morikawa is my main player here , fingers crossed for a decent round .

• Chaching! 2

This might be a bit far fetched but just looking at the weather forecast for augusta and from 5pm today there could be rain thunder and lightning. It could be nothing but for a daft fiver players around even par are anything up to 600/1. You never know.

10 minutes ago, Shades111 said:

last group off is 7.20 UK time , which would put them on hole 12 or 13 by 10pm , if the weather was a worry they would bring Tee times forward .

I thought that as well mate which is why I'm surprised they haven't brought them forward.

6 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

Tipped Connors to my dad Wednesday night and because the bookies are shut I couldn't get a bet on. No idea what odds he was but kinda hope he fades away.

Yes, annoying if you miss one. I did finau at 25s but he seems to have dropped away.