official U.S Masters 2021

Shades111

21 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

When Deschambeau won easily that time and they said golf would never be the same he just smashed it up near the green.  To me he looks less muscled up at the moment than when he was pumping iron and put on about 3 stone.

He will probably keep messing with his game too much a bit like Harrington  and so may not find his best too often

He would just be better off if he left the driver at home tomorrow. I'm sure his fairway wood goes as far as everyone else's drives. He does mess about way too much. He starts talking about clocks saying this swing is to 11 o clock. This distance is 10.30 and so on.

Edited by Kev40

2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

He would just be better off if he left the driver at home tomorrow. I'm sure his fairway wood goes as far as everyone else's drives. He does mess about way too much. He starts talking about clocks saying this swing is to 11 o clock. This distance is 10.30 and so on.

I think he is very interested in science and the mechanics of the game.  i would be amazed if his body will stand up to what he  will put it through

5 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Faldo came from 6 shots behind Norman in the final round

I remember having a good bet on Zach Johnson when he won. I backed him at the start of the last day at 25/1 and i think it was Stuart Appleby who was leading and like many tournament leaders on the last day he went to pot.

Just now, Kev40 said:

I remember having a good bet on Zach Johnson when he won. I backed him at the start of the last day at 25/1 and i think it was Stuart Appleby who was leading and like many tournament leaders on the last day he went to pot.

I remember the year that Norman led every major after 3 rounds and did not win any 

3 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Jordan Speith is lurking .... but its nice to see Rose beginning well .... a par round today will still see him in the hunt come the weekend.... 

Patrick Reed  may also be a good bet now !!!

Just as well I have all 3 then 😂😂

Bet corey conners e/w best odds 80/1 on unibet after checking oddschecker , equal best odds with 365 l

Musta fecked up as I stuck another couple o quid on at 175/1 ,on 365 at 175/1 just b4 kick off 

1st thought he had fecked up his start but no hadn't teed off 

So if nothing else a wee bit of value .

Tied 20th on +1 gotta do better on the par 5s 1 over ffs 

Get yer finger out corey .

Good luck to yeh aahll ,

David  yer a muppet  n kev stop joanahn folk 🤣🤣

Edited by Peter clark
Error
  • Love 1