official U.S Masters 2021

Shades111

Just now, philinvicta said:

So is Dechambeau !

Must admit i did fancy Dechambeau this week but listening to Butch Harman i don't anymore. He said his length won't give him as much advantage as you'd think cos pretty much all the field can reach the par 5's in 2.

4 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Must admit i did fancy Dechambeau this week but listening to Butch Harman i don't anymore. He said his length won't give him as much advantage as you'd think cos pretty much all the field can reach the par 5's in 2.

Bit hitters inevitably go astray now and again and end up in real trouble which can cost a lot of shots.

I avoid them for that reason. Remember  john daly

Edited by david1111

Just now, david1111 said:

Bit hitters inevitably go astray now and again and end up in real trouble which can cost a lot of shots.

I avoid them for that reason. Remember  john daly

Of course i remember crazy gambler chain smoking whiskey drinking john daly 😂. 

• Puke! 1
  • Love 1

Just now, philinvicta said:

I would say monty still has most of his money .   Daley was  a gambler who had 4 wives   so  I doubt he has any money left at all

Apparently he lost a load playing a slot at $5000 a spin 

2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I would say monty still has most of his money .   Daley was  a gambler who had 4 wives   so  I doubt he has any money left at all

I wished monty had won a major. Nice guy, but his temprement on the course was terrible which obviously cost him

Edited by david1111

Just now, david1111 said:

I wished monty had won a major. Nice guy, but his temprement on the course was terrible which obviously cost him

His temperament was not helped when Hugh Grant was knocking off his Mrs and then turned up at Wentworth to watch him play !

7 for spieth there.. 

I think Dechambeu is losing his golfing ability. He seems just to be absolutely smashing the shit out of his drives and not worrying about the course or the layout or the rough.. He's got no chance at the moment. 

Rahm okay today, anything around evens seems solid today 

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Lol. Didn't know that. Would explain a bit

One of his big problems was he let the American crowds get to him and as 3 Majors are played there he was at a big disadvantage,   I also think the pressure on him to win the British Open was massive as he was expected to win it  from a young age 

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

One of his big problems was he let the American crowds get to him and as 3 Majors are played there he was at a big disadvantage,   I also think the pressure on him to win the British Open was massive as he was expected to win it  from a young age 

Yeah for sure. I remember him snapping at the us crowd. I don't blame him for getting wound up though. The us crowds can be embarrassing with some of the ridiculous stuff they shout out

1 minute ago, Luke_B_123 said:

7 for spieth there.. 

I think Dechambeu is losing his golfing ability. He seems just to be absolutely smashing the shit out of his drives and not worrying about the course or the layout or the rough.. He's got no chance at the moment. 

Rahm okay today, anything around evens seems solid today 

When Deschambeau won easily that time and they said golf would never be the same he just smashed it up near the green.  To me he looks less muscled up at the moment than when he was pumping iron and put on about 3 stone.

He will probably keep messing with his game too much a bit like Harrington  and so may not find his best too often