Sign in to follow this  
ScouseSi

SOTS dream picking!

Nice one, beautiful hit!
:fudgey:

My 5 scatters didnt even pay 100x few days ago and I was so excited thinking It will at least pay few hundred X. Got wild reel 2 and 2 symbol wilds and some +free spins. Didnt hit any premium full lines, mostly shitty symbols in front too.

5scatterssecretofstones.png

• Hmmm 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Nice one, beautiful hit!

My 5 scatters didnt even pay 100x few days ago and I was so excited thinking It will at least pay few hundred X. Got wild reel 2 and 2 symbol wilds and some +free spins. Didnt hit any premium full lines, mostly shitty symbols in front too.

Bit hard on you there nate 79 x sickening,  2 sides of the coin I suppose , big let downs are shit .

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Nice one, beautiful hit!

Wow that is heartbreaking! 😞 just gies to show you got to get lucky with the picking eh mate. I would be expecting few hundred X at least like you say. With my setup i was expecting a lot more too, i got 3 dead spins in there. Never matched a premium all the way but landed a wild on first two reels which paid £1200 in that single spin. Like i say i got wild reel 2/3/4 on a bonus just before this one, that along with a multiplier if you have extra scatters is the dream.

• Agree 1