feckin goonies slot

16 minutes ago, payphone checker grant said:

Another £20 gone in goonies without a base game feature or a bonus at 20 p stake!!!   i mean wtf , u go on youtube see others playing it , its bonus after bonus after bonus .

fuck gambling !!!!!! 

That's a lot of payphones to recoup that £20!!

• Love 1

Guest Chair Slots
3 hours ago, payphone checker grant said:

i just fetched 4 carlsbergs to calm me a bit  , goonies has gone on the banned list . 

eeeeeeee.jpg

Thanks for showing us a picture of Carlsberg I wondered what the fuck you meant 

Edited by Chair Slots

11 hours ago, payphone checker grant said:

Another £20 gone in goonies without a base game feature or a bonus at 20 p stake!!!   i mean wtf , u go on youtube see others playing it , its bonus after bonus after bonus .

fuck gambling !!!!!! 

I go on YouTube and watch Russians do handstands on the top ledges of skyscrapers, don’t mean I’m gonna run out and fucking try doing it myself. I’ll give you    £20 back if ur losing sleep over it.

• Keeemon 1

My favourite slot of all time 🙂

I do have suspicions of what goes on with the maths it as it seems to go on cycles of lots of crap mini-bonuses and bloody 'Fratelli Hideout' and then switches off altogether and starts giving better start points in the bonus when you eventually get one.

I've got the .OGG audio from it if you want to relive your hatred of it but not sure whether @MrUKHackz would allow contraband uploads. It's 11 minutes of pure source material for a 'Da Goonies hit da House'  😄