Baccarat - game play worth a try

groundiskey

For the keen baccarat players in the forum
here's something worthy of checking out. There's a free download to this guys excel document which can be opened up using open office calc if need be.
It's an editable file, you can set your preferred betting unit, stop loss value and profit target.
The key seems to be finding a table with a new shoe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd6DIKMf8G4

• Chaching! 1

First of all: I love baccarat. But that wont come to anyones surprise. 

Ive been watching 20 minutes of this fella now, and ive been already turned off looking at the site he uses to play. Any decent and experienced player shouldnt stake a penny there.

The first 2 strats he has done he lost. He hasnt explained anything at all about his strategy either. He just plays it, and loses. 

In the description hes asking for some paypal donations. ''In the event that my method actually makes you consistent profit'' -- Why would you if it would make him consistent profit himself? 

''𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗔 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗦 PlayTech Live Dealer Baccarat 🔴 Live Croupier 🔴 100 Shoes 🔴 3,745 Hands 🔴 8-Deck Clear Plastic Manual Shoe 🔴 5% Commission on Banker and 

Play is modelled in Microsoft Excel with a 100 Unit bankroll.

But he only deposited 25 units in the video....

sorry but this looks like alot of bollocks and im not gonna finish the video :')

I think too many people look for a long term winning strategy/system in all tables games and sports betting too, and in my opinion this is a huge mistake. A person could simply search through a list of strategies or systems and hit and run playing the short term game. Very easily achieved. Spend less time on a game. Reduce the risk of losing any profits made by staying on trying to hit again. Easy money.

But also set a stop loss, so that you don't blow all the betting finds as nobody wins all the time, quite often perhaps but definitely not all the time.