Upcoming competition thoughts

1pstaker

Ok, I have come up with the following, which wont please everyone, but hopefully will provide enjoyment for all who take part throughout the summer. Outside of Cup Finals not a lot seems to be happening in May, and as I have included the Euro's, I didnt want 2 footballing events so we will have a lull between our first 2 events. Each event will be a standalone competition, but the top 15 in each event will score points towards the overall Summer of sports championship. 

April/May - Snooker world Championships.

This will be a contest similar to the darts question one I did, but with a twist, as you will need to stake points on the guesses as well as saying just yes or no.

June/July - Euro 2021

Format to be confirmed

June/July - Wimbledon tennis

Format to be confirmed

July - Open Golf

Format to be confirmed

July/August - Olympic Games

This comp will involve the selection of countries from a pre determined list scoring points based on medals won....thousands of possible options though so unlikely 2 players will select the entire same team. 

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

2 minutes ago, Andymitzy said:

If fury vs Joshua happens maybe a boxing comp for the whole card 6/7 fights pick rounds or points or draw etc for the fight card... maybe bad idea but 🤷🏼‍♂️

As I have already decided upon the events for this particular competition I won't add it at this time...but as a stand alone competition Im sure it could happen 👍