Bonanza 330x

david1111

1 minute ago, Peter clark said:

Starting to pay again hopefully mate  900 spins was there much profit or just sheer relief , although I don't play the game often , like all btgs can be savage .

I thought it was never going to happen. It took about £250 to bonus so a nice profit in the end

• Thanks 1
  • Good Luck! 1

1 minute ago, Peter clark said:

Good stuff mate with the spin to win ratio I was thinking small win at best or level 👍 

That's why I like bonanza as the base game more often than not pays ok so you get a bit of value even if you rip

Edited by david1111
  • Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Peter clark said:

Oh shit , that's a bit of a pisser mate , your off possie duties for the foreseeable  

It’s just profit going back, was well up on bonanza last year. Been taking back mostly this year. I’m gonna wait it out for the new bonanza and that’ll be the only game I play

• Keeemon 1

Fuck me their bringing another one out 🤣 only kidding of course , not a bad strategy that imo , thought of doing something similar as it has worked a few times for me before ( Rick n morty mega & book of ra magic ) springs to mind , just hammered them constantly til they paid , which they did , can be a bit boring tho , 

Yer badge is here waiting mate 🤣

3 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Fuck me their bringing another one out 🤣 only kidding of course , not a bad strategy that imo , thought of doing something similar as it has worked a few times for me before ( Rick n morty mega & book of ra magic ) springs to mind , just hammered them constantly til they paid , which they did , can be a bit boring tho , 

Yer badge is here waiting mate 🤣

tenor_(1).gif

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...