Sign in to follow this  
david1111

Bonanza 330x

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, salfordlad said:

What was the win @david1111 

Don't know why it's not showing on the screenshot  but it was £660

  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to pay again hopefully mate  900 spins was there much profit or just sheer relief , although I don't play the game often , like all btgs can be savage .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Peter clark said:

Starting to pay again hopefully mate  900 spins was there much profit or just sheer relief , although I don't play the game often , like all btgs can be savage .

I thought it was never going to happen. It took about £250 to bonus so a nice profit in the end

  • Shocked 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, david1111 said:

I thought it was never going to happen. It took about £250 to bonus so a nice profit in the end

Good stuff mate with the spin to win ratio I was thinking small win at best or level 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Peter clark said:

Good stuff mate with the spin to win ratio I was thinking small win at best or level 👍 

That's why I like bonanza as the base game more often than not pays ok so you get a bit of value even if you rip

Edited by david1111
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

:fudgey:

The bonanza boys @david1111 And @Blampy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

c,mon @RB91  whits the haud  up  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/03/2021 at 09:28, Peter clark said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

c,mon @RB91  whits the haud  up  .

That game has taken about 2 grand off me this month, nothing to report 😂

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RB91 said:

That game has taken about 2 grand off me this month, nothing to report 😂

Oh shit , that's a bit of a pisser mate , your off possie duties for the foreseeable  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peter clark said:

Oh shit , that's a bit of a pisser mate , your off possie duties for the foreseeable  

It’s just profit going back, was well up on bonanza last year. Been taking back mostly this year. I’m gonna wait it out for the new bonanza and that’ll be the only game I play

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck me their bringing another one out 🤣 only kidding of course , not a bad strategy that imo , thought of doing something similar as it has worked a few times for me before ( Rick n morty mega & book of ra magic ) springs to mind , just hammered them constantly til they paid , which they did , can be a bit boring tho , 

Yer badge is here waiting mate 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Fuck me their bringing another one out 🤣 only kidding of course , not a bad strategy that imo , thought of doing something similar as it has worked a few times for me before ( Rick n morty mega & book of ra magic ) springs to mind , just hammered them constantly til they paid , which they did , can be a bit boring tho , 

Yer badge is here waiting mate 🤣

 

tenor_(1).gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Counting down the days cowboy keep yer powder dry for now mate , whens it due out ?

No idea tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

@RB91  ?  put that Buckie doon and spill the beans 

I’m not 100% sure, hopefully soon 😂 I’ll play it until I hate it and then play it a bit more.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this