Sign in to follow this  
bianchini82

doa2 over 9500x

Am I just a greedy fucker but I would be gutted if I hit the ultra, ultra rare DOA wildline on a 9p stake, very nice return all the same.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Am I just a greedy fucker but I would be gutted if I hit the ultra, ultra rare DOA wildline on a 9p stake, very nice return all the same.

Guess  it depends on your usual Stake. If it was a case where you were playing at say £1.80 and then down to your last few pence so spun one at 9p and hit.

That would be a bit gutting 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Blacko said:

This guy had over 20 wild lines if Im not mistaken so its not that ultra rare for him. 😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9p is the stake i always play it on ,  got a £250+ bonus on it years ago after a really bad session on casumo ,was just going to close my account when I realised I had 60 something pence left to play off  and hit the mother load .

Had the 5 extra spins a few times since but no repeat of the wild line sadly .

Awesome bonus to get 

I would urge people to give the low volatility  bonus a blast every now and then as it can pay I had a 300x and a 500x on it previously  

• Like 1