Absolutely fudged it

Quicksave1

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Paypal will spend a relatively short time chasing the debt before passing the outstanding balance over to the Moorcroft group, their pretty decent to work with and will request you complete the standard incoming/outgoing forms. The thing in your favour atm is that the country will be crippled with debt when it comes out of this pandemic so you may have room to negotiate.

I wouldn't imagine they would pursue it any further in regards to fraud, I reckon people up and down the country use this function as a short term loan.

My deep concern with this thread is that we are putting ideas how to access temporary cash into the minds of problem gamblers, showing them the ropes so to speak.

Good point Blacko, never considered giving others ideas. Maybe hackz can delete it? Hopefully the lad has had the advice he needs?

Just now, bigbucks1983 said:

Good point Blacko, never considered giving others ideas. Maybe hackz can delete it? Hopefully the lad has had the advice he needs?

Maybe lad, TGC has a fair chunk of guests reading from afar so we don't want to lead them down the wrong path. @Quicksave1 is more than welcome to PM anything he needs to know down the line in regards to negotiating payment plans with paypal. I did this years ago when I woke up next morning with a 800 quid paypal bill and fuck all in the bank to give them, it's a dangerous game to play.

If it's ok with you @Quicksave1 lad could we approach the mods and delete your thread?, you have many friends here and you can PM and ask us anything you need to know.

Good luck Bro.

I dont even understand how PayPal let this happen. Are there no checks done in regards to who you are? So the account is in the OP name but linked to his bank account?

I fully agree in removing this. 100% people will jump on it, sounds waaaaay to easy though. 

Just now, Jok3st3r said:

I dont even understand how PayPal let this happen. Are there no checks done in regards to who you are? So the account is in the OP name but linked to his bank account?

I fully agree in removing this. 100% people will jump on it, sounds waaaaay to easy though. 

I was doing this 6 years ago jokester, it's purely down to transaction times between paypal and the banks, some banks are instant where others take 3 days. 

• Thanks 1