Sign in to follow this  
Mattowl1867

A welcome change of fortune

I posted last week about being a stupid stupid boy, and haven't deposited since. 

Tonight I just chilled on Videoslots freeroll and won 4 Free Spins on Wolf Gold. Amazingly the last spin brought in the cash feature where it adds up various amounts and I won £18.75! Proper buzzed as I did not expect that from four 20p spins for free.

Tried Greta Goes Wild for the first time and won 200x or so on 40p, and hit a line of the red fish symbol on Eastern Emerald on 20p which paid 300x, £60. 

Peak balance of 135.00 I think, WITHDREW 100.00, happy days for once 😄🥳🥳

Lost the 30 odd on Legacy of Egypt on 90p, pushing for a higher stake bonus. Two features landed and it didn't retrigger once with the multiplier. What a crock of 💩... When will I learn that game kills me!

Anyway yeah, I posted my 'loss' last time so am happy to say a hundred from absolutely nothing certainly feels good and kinda, well earned.

Screenshot_2021-03-22-22-25-33-02.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-22-22-13-45-32.jpg

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 6

15 minutes ago, salfordlad said:

@Mattowl1867 nice to get some free money now make sure you do not give it back 🙂

Amen to that man, it's already arrived into my account I've no idea how it was processed so quick like, under an hour from videoslots!?

Anyway it's tucked away now into my other proper / none gambling account haha 😜

Cheers 😄

• Get In There! 1

8 hours ago, Mattowl1867 said:

Anyway it's tucked away now into my other proper / none gambling account haha 😜

Pop it into the bottom of your wardrobe and watch it multiply :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

• Agree 1