Warrington 11 - 15

Leeds 11 - 15

Hull fc 6 - 10

Catalans 6 - 10

• Good Luck! 3

Wheel: Wakefield, St Helens, Warrington, Castleford, Draw, Catalans

image.png

• Like 2

We had one last week where Solario had the second highest score of the week but still lost and this week it is the turn of @therealwintersoldier to suffer the same fate. With a score of 8, a score which won the round last week he loses out to ermmmmm, well, yeah it was me. My one good week of the season has hit, let's go! Very unlucky there though TWS buddy.

Wins on the board also for @Fudge @Solario333 @Fredthedog1 @Frosty and @kippo209

Few draws this week, @philinvicta @margate1985 @Blampy @Jok3st3r @Levskie101 @david1111 @Sgt_bilk0 and @hellakytta all picking up a point.

image.png

image.png

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Shocked 1

Week break now as next weekend is cup games, I'll gets the fixtures etc up next week. Have a good rest of the weekend folks

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RichieFC said:

We had one last week where Solario had the second highest score of the week but still lost and this week it is the turn of @therealwintersoldier to suffer the same fate. With a score of 8, a score which won the round last week he loses out to ermmmmm, well, yeah it was me. My one good week of the season has hit, let's go! Very unlucky there though TWS buddy.

Wins on the board also for @Fudge @Solario333 @Fredthedog1 @Frosty and @kippo209

Few draws this week, @philinvicta @margate1985 @Blampy @Jok3st3r @Levskie101 @david1111 @Sgt_bilk0 and @hellakytta all picking up a point.

image.png

image.png

Some picking there bud!

• Like 2

@RichieFC at what point do I have to worry about relegation from the egg chasing prediction super league?

I would like it to be noted that my current form (pish form) is not due to my picking but down to poor performances from the teams selected.

1 hour ago, RothRaver said:

@RichieFC at what point do I have to worry about relegation from the egg chasing prediction super league?

I would like it to be noted that my current form (pish form) is not due to my picking but down to poor performances from the teams selected.

No relegation, just the Wooden Spoon to worry about haha

3 hours ago, RichieFC said:

No relegation, just the Wooden Spoon to worry about haha

Ah ffs, so I have to go again next time?!

I'm sure these teams who are underperforming (under the immense pressure of my pick) will soon get the finger out 😬

• Good Luck! 1