2021 Rugby League Comp!

26 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

What are the permutations now the Catalans game is over. I’d have assumed had they not scored that extra Try and @1pstaker margin was correct it would have been done and dusted 

I'm doomed mate. I need Hull kr and St Helens to win. Both are losing 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Pretty sure I said it at Cheltenham as well. Someone’s got to put up a fight against @therealwintersoldier

Very true.....the competition is not over so the trophy is not yours (yet!)  🤔  

I'm saying this, I'm pretty sure there's the knockout and grand final and the winner of the trophy is the last one standing (ie me). :keeeemon: 

1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

Very true.....the competition is not over so the trophy is not yours (yet!)  🤔  

I'm saying this, I'm pretty sure there's the knockout and grand final and the winner of the trophy is the last one standing (ie me). :keeeemon: 

LOL nice try

Big congratulations to @Gkell727 with his table topping performance. Came down to the wire but a storming performance from @1pstaker (who I seem to remember took a bit of ribbing from Mr Gkell earlier in the season...) helps secure the title. @Kev40 takes 2nd spot and earns himself a week of from the first week of the playoffs. The other 4 playoff spots and those who will battle it out next week are @Blampy @Jok3st3r myself and @margate1985. Unlucky to @RothRaver who only just slightly missed out down to the match and margin totals.

For the final 5 week match/margin points battle the top scorers were @Jok3st3r and @1pstaker, big well done to you two (I'm sure @MrUKHackz will add all 3 of you to his list for prizes)

Thank you to everyone who has taken part. As I've said it's been a tough one not only due to matches being off etc but also trying to juggle with drop outs and sorting fixtures from fresh. I hope everyone still taking part has enjoyed themselves!

image.png

image.png

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 3

PLAY OFF WEEK 1

The top two have a week off as an extra benefit of their great seasons, the matches are below and as this is 'Magic Weekend' where all the games are played at one venue (Newcastle this year) I believe all games are on Sky over the weekend if anyone fancies catching some.

In addition to the normal picks, in case of draws we will also need a tie breaker selection. This will be what you think the total number of trys scored across all teams over the weekend will be. I am hoping @1pstaker will be able to take these picks via message to avoid any tactical use etc?

image.png

image.png

image.png

3 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Yes, big thank you to our superstar DJ @RichieFC although not over yet. I got my eye on that trophy 🏆

Oh no, just seen I'm against the only person who watches it and knows what's going on, I'm dooooomed.

I'm going to do some research now. :nerd_face:

Leigh have been blinding this season. I’d go with them. 

Listen to the champ 

Massive well done @Gkell727, your most common opponent, Mr 'bye' could have performed better but credit where it is due. Good efforts from all those who made the playoffs, and of course a huge thank you to Richie for running such a great competition. (You should do more mate 😉)

Personal level, I still ain't worked out how I'm bottom!!!Second most successful match predictor, and 2 monthly wins. Solid mid table performance at least 🤣

Best of luck to all those moving forward to the last few weeks. 

• Like 1