Horse Tip

George57

12 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Always best to do homework before backing tips.

Adam West
Epsom, Surrey
RTF 27%
Horses running to
form in last 14 days

Last 14 days

Wins: Runs: 11(0%)

This doesn't mean much at all, its a small trainer with mostly poor horses. The horse ran well, I would say it was probably "off". It was just a really competitive race. One criticism I would have is that it had a fairly wide draw, over 7f at Kempton this is a huge negative, especially in what is a competitive race. Probably one that would have been best dodged today and looked at next time out. 

I love a tip even though often they do not work out. It is that thinking you have some insider info that excites. I will say I only ever knew one guy who got gold plated cast iron tips. He was not even what I would class as a gambler he just lumped big time once or twice a year on his tips and I swear he always won and not on short odds favs either. The bastard never shared them though he just would let me know the race and then show me his winning slip afterwards. I guess its the guys that keep the insider info to themselves that have the best edge. He did have strong Irish connections.

18 minutes ago, Denman said:

This doesn't mean much at all, its a small trainer with mostly poor horses. The horse ran well, I would say it was probably "off". It was just a really competitive race. One criticism I would have is that it had a fairly wide draw, over 7f at Kempton this is a huge negative, especially in what is a competitive race. Probably one that would have been best dodged today and looked at next time out. 

Yeah fair enough, stuck the horse in my tracker anyway. 

Just now, Rocknrolla said:

@Denman Gimme a double for tomorrow 

giphy.gif

I haven't been paying any attention to NH Racing this year, also barring the first, every other race tomorrow at Cheltenham is absolutely stacked. There is one I like tomorrow, decent enough price, but not super confident with it. 

Just now, Denman said:

I haven't been paying any attention to NH Racing this year, also barring the first, every other race tomorrow at Cheltenham is absolutely stacked. There is one I like tomorrow, decent enough price, but not super confident with it. 

I'll take it 🙂

• Love 1