Holy diver

ryans_slots

6 hours ago, ryans_slots said:

I know this isn't everyones fav grinding slot and I know it's a lengthy video however it did retrig few times I think decent win for this game tbh way more potential tho (I rarely play this slot and never done level 3)
Cost: £200 approx.
@Rocknrolla perhaps next stream? 😄

Think I've only played this once and had no real clue what I needed etc. Whats level 3, hard to do, high volatility?? I'm a sucker for the builds

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Think I've only played this once and had no real clue what I needed etc. Whats level 3, hard to do, high volatility?? I'm a sucker for the builds

You can play the bonus after you complete every level. Level 3 is max. but the most important part is getting retriggers because if you dont it will pay jack shit and they seem to be very rare. I tried this shit on low stakes and build it up more than 10 times and never had a retrigger. It can also take few hours to build to level 3 and can smash the balance.

• Keeemon 3

2 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

You can play the bonus after you complete every level. Level 3 is max. but the most important part is getting retriggers because if you dont it will pay jack shit and they seem to be very rare. I tried this shit on low stakes and build it up more than 10 times and never had a retrigger. It can also take few hours to build to level 3 and can smash the balance.

ha ok needed this reality comment! 37 spins in this one, not the norm or average?

• Keeemon 2

Nice win!!

I often build this on 20p it's a fun lil slot imo. Had some nice wins off it before.

Takes about hour to 2 hours to get level 3 on average 

300x the other day, bit disappointing though considering it retriggered-not worthy of editing time 😂

I have been inspired now, may give it a crack after work 

• Keeemon 2

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

level 1 = in bonus wilds no mutliplier
level 2 = in bonus wilds = 2x
level 3 = in bonus wilds = 3x
yes high variance, does give fair amount return in base, quite fun to build up, 20,000x potential, undervalued game but can be a bitch just like any other I guess.