Rocknrolla

Cheltenham........what we having????

Recommended Posts

Cheeky JP Treble, won me lots last festival, all with a decent shout ZMnnQEm.png

Put this acca on like 3 months ago, in with a shout, sky pirate is the one i'm more dobutful on after it's last race.

5n64pp0.png

 

  • Good Luck! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

miller plotjob 

Tipped up by Paul Kealey, that scares me.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

So I've got me 4thoughts bets for the week, I'll still pick my own singles each day and post them on here.

Just want to know whats occurring?! Who's ya banker, your punt, your dreamer, bet of the week, should win, should go close, rent money on, beer money on, ante post bet, insider bet, fudgin lot bet??

The bet of the week is CHAMP in the GOLD CUP.

 

I have 43 bets on it.

 

 

  • Shocked 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

I have 43 bets on it.

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

giphy.gif

There was a post on here a while ago and I told people what I did with my free spin winnings - @groundiskey might remember it.

I have put them all on Champ at 18/1, 16/1, 14/1, 12/1 11/1 etc all the way down to curently 5/1. Free bets.

Also put a LARGE bet on it on Friday. I expect CHAMP to hang in behind in the race, will make its challenge down the final bend, wing the last last and RUN ON all the way up the hill.

JP wanted a horse to name after AP - this is it! CHAMP!

 

  • Keeeeemon! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am looking to cash out my doubles and trebles if anyone is interested 🤔 

Next Destination 11/1 

Shan Blue 14/1

Tritonic 16/1 

3, £3 ew doubles and a £1ew treble.

I'll take a 

giphy (19).gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sgt_bilk0 I think I vaguely remember now, anyway, whats it all worth, whats the jackpot if he wins!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

@Sgt_bilk0 I think I vaguely remember now, anyway, whats it all worth, whats the jackpot if he wins!?

A ban from bonuses in William Hill no doubt!

  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Sgt_bilk0 I think I vaguely remember now, anyway, whats it all worth, whats the jackpot if he wins!?

heres one here - good luck all!

champ.PNG

champ1.PNG

Edited by Sgt_bilk0
.
  • Like 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1
  • Good Luck! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Am looking to cash out my doubles and trebles if anyone is interested 🤔 

Next Destination 11/1 

Shan Blue 14/1

Tritonic 16/1 

3, £3 ew doubles and a £1ew treble.

I'll take a 

giphy (19).gif

So you've had a patent .jazz it up all you want ha

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Skybet tenner for Tuesday 

Screenshot_20210315-211956_Chrome.jpg

Heres my risk free tenner and Im not just any guy...

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 21.53.25.png

 

  • Good Luck! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

There was a post on here a while ago and I told people what I did with my free spin winnings - @groundiskey might remember it.

I have put them all on Champ at 18/1, 16/1, 14/1, 12/1 11/1 etc all the way down to curently 5/1. Free bets.

Also put a LARGE bet on it on Friday. I expect CHAMP to hang in behind in the race, will make its challenge down the final bend, wing the last last and RUN ON all the way up the hill.

JP wanted a horse to name after AP - this is it! CHAMP!

 

I told

I did

I have

I expect

 

200.gif

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bangers said:

I told

I did

I have

I expect

 

200.gif

Got to be confident to lose as much money as i have over the years @Bangers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Heres my risk free tenner and Im not just any guy...

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 21.53.25.png

 

we're getting scammed on these odds. Metier is 11/2 pretty much everywhere else. Skybet has everything 2-3 points shorter than everywhere else for this no BOG race.

 

That being said i'm on at 9/2.

  • Agree 1
  • Good Luck! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not gonna come on here tipping short priced favourites, leave that to the “experts”. 415 tommorow, wide open handicap Coltor for me, around 10/1 mark shrewd trainer & arguably the best jockey about currently riding! 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Quicksave1 said:

we're getting scammed on these odds. Metier is 11/2 pretty much everywhere else. Skybet has everything 2-3 points shorter than everywhere else for this no BOG race.

 

That being said i'm on at 9/2.

I know mate, I had Betfair open on the other screen and I was like what? 1 or 2 horses were priced correctly but I don't want to bet on either of them!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now