Cheltenham........what we having????

Rocknrolla

So I've got me 4thoughts bets for the week, I'll still pick my own singles each day and post them on here.

Just want to know whats occurring?! Who's ya banker, your punt, your dreamer, bet of the week, should win, should go close, rent money on, beer money on, ante post bet, insider bet, fudgin lot bet??

• Chaching! 1

ok here we go --

honeysuckle -- supreme novices

Happy go Lucky --Ultima 

Gaillard du Mesnil -- Ballymore 

Grand roi -- coral cup 

Sir Gerhard -- champion bumper 

Mrs Milner -- pertemps 

Fakir D;oudaires -- Ryanair 

-------------- NAP of the Meeting --- A Plus Tard --- Gold Cup --- 

All money down and bets placed -- 

Edited by Solario333
  • Chaching! 4

My favs to back

Monkfish - massive odds on shot but when all the decent opposition swerves you that's a plus, one for the accas.

Envoi Allen - same

Going to do these two as the backbone of banker trebles with

Galvin - now Royal Pagalle no longer goes in the NH chase this is a backable fav at 9/4 currently, also like Escaria Ten in this race, I put this in an EW acca at 7/1 but last time I checked it's now 4's

Al Boum Photo does not get the same kind of love as other treble seeking Gold Cup winners got but may well go in again, the Henderson yard has not been convincing on stamina with their runners all year so far so I'm not sold on Champ, Rotal Pagalle on the other hand could have what it takes so I may do both along with my two bankers in a treble.

My bigger prices I have done across the festival anti post L15s and will look again at on the day are

My Sister Sarah, Aspire Tower, On The Slopes, Remastered, Zoffanien, Captain Guinness, The Storyteller, Maze Runner

When I see something that grabs me I make a folder on my desktop and give it the horses name and these are what I have but I can't remember for the life of me why they are there when I revisit them.

• Chaching! 1

Just a heads up (most have probably seen it) but skybet refund your money as cash (up to a tenner) in the first race of Cheltenham, so completely free punt if you have skybet. 

They only refund wins or win part of each way bets, so may as well pick a straight win if you do use the offer 👍

11 minutes ago, Davina said:

What’s everyone pick for the first race? Never back the horses normally 

Even though I think Appreciate it will win I've stuck my tenner on Metier purely on the basis of the prices and the fact I will get it back if it loses with the Skybet offer but I intend to stick Appreciate It in a double with one of the bankers as cover.

• Chaching! 1