Sign in to follow this  
Solario333

Tinkering on Fruit warp --£1

Every single time I deposit just £50 I lose 

Just my luck again eh 

Drop us 6 lottery numbers @Solario333 via PM please - lets take this tinkering over to Monaco 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

very good that! I suppose you have withdrawn 350 pounds for your culinary dishes and left 50 to play tomorrow if you feel like it. Hahaha

:volcano:

• Agree 1

Ah.. the old fruit warp, probably one of the best old skool slots that hasn’t aged. Well done @Solario333, it’s not often you see the pitayas go off their tits.

First big win on slots was on those little beauty's  £10 stake for just under a grand  think it was 11x if I can remember right but one of 23 x .

But it was a sweat as I had been wagering and was aware of the £5 max but after a marathon session had  inadvertently increased to £10 ,

The joy turned to dread as it hit me about 10 mins after the win , and upon checking I was pretty sure when I changed stake I still had 2 ton or so still to wager  .

I did get it tho but what a sweat , casumo wasn't all that bad back in the day 

Or I miscalculated 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Ah.. the old fruit warp, probably one of the best old skool slots that hasn’t aged. Well done @Solario333, it’s not often you see the pitayas go off their tits.

yes having had a few days off I was pleased not to redeposit , I had a decent 40p win on East/west coast as well but didn't screen grab it quick enough.... so all in all a good weekend. Looking forward to gambling carnage at Cheltenham .... all my 6 folds 7 /8 folds all placed !!   

Edited by Solario333
  • Good Luck! 1

11 hours ago, maradonaz said:

very good that! I suppose you have withdrawn 350 pounds for your culinary dishes and left 50 to play tomorrow if you feel like it. Hahaha

:volcano:

I withdrew the full 400 because I still had 19.57 to place bets on Cheltenham.... and maybe will have a tinker on Tuesday evening --- we'll see how the day goes !! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, david1111 said:

Brilliant  @Solario333.

Now find a way of including patayas  in your culinary  delights 

Ive never actually seen one in real life !! 

7 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Ive never actually seen one in real life !! 

Haha no. Me neither

• Like 1