Sign in to follow this  
streakofluck

Streak of Luck $20 Feature - 260x

These features come in quite often - have hit a couple of 5k scores with a $20 spin. 

Haven't hit the jackpot before but have gotten 60 free games a few times (one off the jackpot).

5a96054edff21_streakofluck.thumb.png.d8d5723a31eacc7efe188460b7be5d5b.png

Edited by streakofluck
  • Like 1

Awesome hit mate!! Never seen this slot before, out of curiosity what is the jackpot? Also easy on them stakes mate ha

Thats an old school game, I remember playing that on Paddy Power many many years ago, never had any luck on it myself! :feelscryman:

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Awesome hit mate!! Never seen this slot before, out of curiosity what is the jackpot? Also easy on them stakes mate ha

Cheers mate! You will love this game, animations and bonuses are awesome. You just have to win four spins in a row to hit the feature (any amount, even 0.1c - so it comes in quite often), and any additional win bumps you up with 5+ more free games (e.g. 5 spins in a row = 10 free games, 6 spins = 15 free games, etc.).

The jackpot is anywhere from 20-50k for the $20 stake, but on average ~1000x. To hit it you have to win 10 spins in a row.

Yeah unfortunately I first got into online slots thinking $20 was a normal stake for a 1k balance ha. This slot and a few others have managed to get me to 15k+ (but of course, lost it all)

9 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Thats an old school game, I remember playing that on Paddy Power many many years ago, never had any luck on it myself! :feelscryman:

Yeah it's been around for a while I think! Not that many sites have the game though. Try it again sometime xD

Tried lower stakes?? Sometimes its hard when your used to a stake on certain slots to the point if you get a big win at a lower stake can be somewhat gutting! But I've found there are sooo many slots out there that there is only a couple now I found hard to not do high stakes on

• Haha 1

On 02/03/2018 at 12:33 AM, Rocknrolla said:

Tried lower stakes?? Sometimes its hard when your used to a stake on certain slots to the point if you get a big win at a lower stake can be somewhat gutting! But I've found there are sooo many slots out there that there is only a couple now I found hard to not do high stakes on

Yeah, totally agree (I know the feeling when I see you always do high stakes on fruit warp xD). I can't really enjoy the game anymore at any stake lower than $15 haha

That goes for most slots actually :/ Which isn't the best for the bankroll, but I always try to build up a balance with blackjack first (like you with BJ/roulette) before I go crazy with slots

• Like 1