Fire in the Hole

Finbastard

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

I want people to start showing their win/loss on slots for the year would be good scientific viewing 

MMmmmm 

Loss shows failure 

And how many times does someone upload and get a decent bonus ''straight away'' ? 

I'm not knocking it but people have a tendency to be selective on a gambling session,   ignore the losses,  show the win,  won't even discus a loss. 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

most streamers it seems, I could grow a beard by the time I ever got a bonus 

I haven't played slots in years tho 

I've added to david's Bonanza thread 

That's the only game I'm going to play all year,  well when I have the urge to play it 

So far it's been shocking 

It took over 3k spins not long back to bonus and paid utter bollocks,  under £200 

It's still never paid over £230 

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

I've added to david's Bonanza thread 

That's the only game I'm going to play all year,  well when I have the urge to play it 

So far it's been shocking 

It took over 3k spins not long back to bonus and paid utter bollocks,  under £200 

It's still never paid over £230 

ye that slot can rip a whole bank balance before triggering 

I remember getting like 3-4 bonus in a very short peroid on richies stream time ago paid nothing (bonanza) 

Edited by 4houghts

34 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Same 

I think I got 4 one night in short period on Unibet 

They were all bollocks 

67p 

Screenshot_20210117-185729_WhatsApp.jpg

Bonanza has been rancid for me for a couple of weeks. 3 ton down in an hour or so on £1 a spin yesterday. But it’s swings and roundabouts for bonanza, it’s still my most profitable slot of recent times by a long way.

I’d show my losers but it’s hard enough getting over them myself without letting everyone else rip the piss. Friday I built a balance from £300 - £1,300 wanted to skim a bit more out of it so backed over 0.5 on the Porto game at 1/3. Boom all gone 

did a similar thing the week before with around £1200. Greed always wins 

• Keeemon 1

14 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I’d show my losers but it’s hard enough getting over them myself without letting everyone else rip the piss. Friday I built a balance from £300 - £1,300 wanted to skim a bit more out of it so backed over 0.5 on the Porto game at 1/3. Boom all gone 

did a similar thing the week before with around £1200. Greed always wins 

If only a msg showed up on the screen saying .       .        .RIGHT!   You are now at Max win,  after this it's downhill 

40 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@RB91

I don't even watch it mate 

Stick on auto and check it now and again,  I do ''roughly'' take count of the spins 

But it's all I'll play this year 

That's giving a slot a fair run 

I’m waiting for bonanza mega pays to come out, jackpots, and you can actually get max ways in the bonus. They’ll have found another way to fuck me but at least it’s exciting

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, RB91 said:

I’m waiting for bonanza mega pays to come out, jackpots, and you can actually get max ways in the bonus. They’ll have found another way to fuck me but at least it’s exciting

I hope they change the music 😅