Jok3st3r

TGC CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2021 COMP

Nice to see a couple of regulars hit the dizzy heights, congrats @Gkell727, of all people to win it, dirty den is thinking i'm sure 🤣

Congrats to the wonderful @Jok3st3r, this lady does so much on here, so deserved. Big up to our very own statto  @1pstaker, hope things are well on the health front mate.

And unlucky to  the lady herself @Kinkerbells, try to make all from day one reminiscent of make a stand at cheltenham many years ago but got nabbed on the line by the Belmarsh, i mean belfast bomber. 

Great comp and nice to see many involved, great of the boss for the usual sponsorship.

• Love 6

2 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

:crying_face: I knew this win would come at a cost. Taken the gleam of here @Kinkerbells mate. I don’t want to win at cost of someone’s happiness 

Listen I’m being silly you done exactly what was needed and I said thst right after the race, you deserve it just for going for it. Don’t ever feel bad I just took it too serious 

love ya 💜💜

• Love 3

I am truly sorry for my bluntness I should have not posted while on that frame of mind ❤️

• Love 1

Don’t worry @Kinkerbells mate I’m competitive as fuck it’s a good trait to have. :sparkling_heart:

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Don’t worry @Kinkerbells mate I’m competitive as fuck it’s a good trait to have. :sparkling_heart:

I would never ever intentionally make you or anyone feel bad I really should not have posted being in that mood. Very very well done you done exactly what was needed ❤️

• Thanks 1

Well done winners @Jok3st3r  smashin win & @Gkell727  obviously not as good as the bandits jammin win  but not far off mate . And  unlucky to the runners up .

Cheers 1p 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Couple of points on the last day kept me away form the bottom I think! 

Cheers all, gave me a little extra to look forward to after having a pretty poor week on the horses! 

Till the next 👍

• Like 1

Do we have some sort of coronation ceremony for @Gkell727 receiving his title, he's never stopped banging on about it. 

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

43 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Do we have some sort of coronation ceremony for @Gkell727 receiving his title, he's never stopped banging on about it. 

As I understand it this year’s winner’s prize will be presented by Cressida Dick.

• Hmmm 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Blacko said:

No!

57 minutes ago, Blacko said:

It's already happened fella....

tenor.png

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

No!

Your just jealous u have to share the spoils with ole @Gkell727. Tut tut.

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Your just jealous u have to share the spoils with ole @Gkell727. Tut tut.

Not according to you ...... pffft

14 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Unless my eyes deceive me GKell is actually showing some kindness and taking the win with dignity. Must just be a short term imposter 😁

Well done again to all, my first comp and made the festival even better for me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1