TGC CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2021 COMP

Jok3st3r

Nice to see a couple of regulars hit the dizzy heights, congrats @Gkell727, of all people to win it, dirty den is thinking i'm sure 🤣

Congrats to the wonderful @Jok3st3r, this lady does so much on here, so deserved. Big up to our very own statto  @1pstaker, hope things are well on the health front mate.

And unlucky to  the lady herself @Kinkerbells, try to make all from day one reminiscent of make a stand at cheltenham many years ago but got nabbed on the line by the Belmarsh, i mean belfast bomber. 

Great comp and nice to see many involved, great of the boss for the usual sponsorship.

• Puke! 6

2 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

:crying_face: I knew this win would come at a cost. Taken the gleam of here @Kinkerbells mate. I don’t want to win at cost of someone’s happiness 

Listen I’m being silly you done exactly what was needed and I said thst right after the race, you deserve it just for going for it. Don’t ever feel bad I just took it too serious 

love ya 💜💜

• Puke! 3

Guest Chair Slots
43 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Do we have some sort of coronation ceremony for @Gkell727 receiving his title, he's never stopped banging on about it. 

As I understand it this year’s winner’s prize will be presented by Cressida Dick.

14 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Don’t worry @Kinkerbells mate I’m competitive as fuck it’s a good trait to have. :sparkling_heart:

Unless my eyes deceive me GKell is actually showing some kindness and taking the win with dignity. Must just be a short term imposter 😁

Well done again to all, my first comp and made the festival even better for me!

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

• RichieFC unfeatured and unpinned this topic