TGC CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2021 COMP

Jok3st3r

1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

OK ill explain,

You are running a knockout competition where basically half of them ive either never heard of or they have shown 0 interest in horses .

You have put madslasher and Fredthedog on the subs bench ,I mean seriously wtf .

Certainly madslasher should be in there .and I never even got the chance .

Not sure all the pecking order mate but I did mention a good few days back to consider you 

I'll happily dig it out 

I'm only IN as someone said some dood makes KFC 

5 minutes ago, Bangers said:

The 2nd of Feb man 

I did read it so apologies for not mentioning you champ . I can understand them not putting me in ,but madslasher and Fredthedog1?

Que all the randoms,saying they don't want to enter now because miller said some nasty words ha

1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

OK ill explain,

You are running a knockout competition where basically half of them ive either never heard of or they have shown 0 interest in horses .

You have put madslasher and Fredthedog on the subs bench ,I mean seriously wtf .

Certainly madslasher should be in there .and I never even got the chance .

Nevermind the KO part.... it's all about the main event @Miller26 are you joining in? 

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

FK'ING with me.PNG

Just think you could be holding the biggest cup in the calendar champ.

To be fair though, the best competition on hear was the one run by Denman for cheltenham a few years ago . We need someone running these competitions whos going to rip into peoples pics .

I always associate you with goodwood for some reason as well 

Just now, Bangers said:

It will be put up in good time 

I don't understand why Howfin - Blacko or Denman don't stick in for the comps,  my only guess is fear of failure 

I think that's partly true as none horse people think people like yourself,Denman etc are terrible if you have a bad run .

I think howfin has lost interest 

Blacko is a moaning fudger 

Denman is a stubborn bastard 

From a scoring perspective, it makes no odds to me how many play. Could we not extend the KO part to 48 players? This would be roughly in line with the amount of players in previous years, and is simply a matter of the first KO round containing 3 in a group instead of 2. Almost everyone certain to be involved then, except the possibly last minute entries on day 1. Seems a sensible compromise to me 🙂  

• Keeemon 3

4 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

From a scoring perspective, it makes no odds to me how many play. Could we not extend the KO part to 48 players? This would be roughly in line with the amount of players in previous years, and is simply a matter of the first KO round containing 3 in a group instead of 2. Almost everyone certain to be involved then, except the possibly last minute entries on day 1. Seems a sensible compromise to me 🙂  

Perfect :thumbs_up:

@Rocknrolla and @MrUKHackz are you both taking part? 

You best be or there will be trouble 🙊