mainart

16990x Gonzo's Quest MEGAWAYS (4kingslots)

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

They allegedly take payments from casinos for reviews from what I've heard over the years.

They also dealt with my claim atrociously as an ADR, I'd give them 1/10.

royal panda paid me £100 to put a review on trustpilot in 2018 after 5k cashout.
I do miss royal panda tho & few other sites that have left the UK market.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading this makes me both happy and sad. Happy that you got the hit. Sad you are unlikely to get paid. Happy this dodgy piece of shit casino will finally be highighted. Sad it took a life changing amount of money for that to happen.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there are a handful of reputable Curacao casinos but not the ones who accept UK players, surely the player isn't daft enough to gamble through Curacao via a VPN.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blacko said:

I think there are a handful of reputable Curacao casinos but not the ones who accept UK players, surely the player isn't daft enough to gamble through Curacao via a VPN.

Surely a player isn't daft enough to use a VPN anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Surely a player isn't daft enough to use a VPN anyway...

yeah thats why ive asked him mate - hopefully he is not based in the uk and used a VPN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, andywilliams1187 said:

yeah thats why ive asked him mate - hopefully he is not based in the uk and used a VPN

I'm not from UK.
I received the first payment (500 euros), but it doesn't mean anything.
I'll be happy when I get all the money.
Can I affect the withdrawal limit? Because 500 euros is very little for such a win.

  • Like 2
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mainart said:

Because 500 euros is very little for such a win.

Better than nothing 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mainart said:

I'm not from UK.
I received the first payment (500 euros), but it doesn't mean anything.
I'll be happy when I get all the money.
Can I affect the withdrawal limit? Because 500 euros is very little for such a win.

I doubt you'll be able to contest the withdrawal limit as it's probably in their t's and c's. I certainly wouldn't complain about someone putting €500 in my bank every day for over 3 months. However if the €500 payments stop i would complain.

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I doubt you'll be able to contest the withdrawal limit as it's probably in their t's and c's. I certainly wouldn't complain about someone putting €500 in my bank every day for over 3 months. However if the €500 payments stop i would complain.

I would be the same , happy that the OP got his first 500 euros and hopefully he gets all his money ... 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Better than nothing 

I agree with you.

14 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I doubt you'll be able to contest the withdrawal limit as it's probably in their t's and c's. I certainly wouldn't complain about someone putting €500 in my bank every day for over 3 months. However if the €500 payments stop i would complain.

It looks like there is no other way out. This is probably the only correct strategy.

5 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

I would be the same , happy that the OP got his first 500 euros and hopefully he gets all his money ..

Thanks. I hope for the best, but I'm always ready for the bad.

  • Peace! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mainart said:

I agree with you.

It looks like there is no other way out. This is probably the only correct strategy.

Thanks. I hope for the best, but I'm always ready for the bad.

Happy to swap you my biggest win ?

.

They let me withdraw it all at once 

Which was nice 

Screenshot_20210117-185729_WhatsApp.jpg

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bangers said:

Happy to swap you my biggest win ?

.

They let me withdraw it all at once 

Which was nice 

Screenshot_20210117-185729_WhatsApp.jpg

Thats quite decent odds for you bud!

20 on 67 return😂

  • Roll Eyes 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2021 at 17:39, mainart said:

win1.thumb.png.07bccbaf1fc0de771522c6630fbd42ba.png

 

 

 

Man even looking at this screenshot...... I STILL think gonzo megaways is the shittest slot of the decade.

GZ on the win, hope you get it all paid. You gonna be withdrawing til June! Holy fk lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Thats quite decent odds for you bud!

20 on 67 return😂

 

tenor (29).gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ryans_slots said:

royal panda paid me £100 to put a review on trustpilot in 2018 after 5k cashout.
I do miss royal panda tho & few other sites that have left the UK market.

So normal people can't look anywhere , askgamblers get paid for reviews , casinos pay for reviews , the whole gambling industry  is fucked up. I am happy that UKGC are doing what they are doing , I know problem gamblers will loose money in dodgy casinos but they gonna loose their money somewhere anyway ... It might seem like UKGC is harsh for the current gamblers  but they are definitely saving the next generation from gambling addiction. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jaydublin11 said:

It might seem like UKGC is harsh for the current gamblers  but they are definitely saving the next generation from gambling addiction. 

I like that 

Yeh I like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2021 at 14:08, mainart said:

Uploaded video on Youtube.

Participate in the giveaway!

 

 

That link better not be a win 

Seen enough wins on here the day 

Some fudge post a loss so I know it's not just me feeding these Casinos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2021 at 14:08, mainart said:

Participate in the giveaway!

Is it a TGC giveaway for the lovely folk that rooted for you on here?

  • Hmmm 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2021 at 1:53 AM, MrUKHackz said:

Is it a TGC giveaway for the lovely folk that rooted for you on here?

For anyone who fulfills the conditions.
I will be happy if one of the participants of this forum wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now