mainart

16990x Gonzo's Quest MEGAWAYS (4kingslots)

Recommended Posts

Hey, guys. Won 67,963 euros in the "Gonzo's Quest MEGAWAYS" slot machine at the casino.
The bet was 4 euros, the bonus game win (15 free spins) x16990 multiplication.
One of my biggest wins.
This is only my second day playing at this casino (4kingslots).
How do you think these funds will be withdrawn without any problems?
win1.thumb.png.07bccbaf1fc0de771522c6630fbd42ba.png
win2.thumb.png.2753b4768f9dd643a641203c42d5c600.png
 

win3.png

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curacao licence so I'd say unfortunately you won't be paid 

  • Like 1
  • Puke 3
  • Haha 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Curacao licence so I'd say unfortunately you won't be paid 

I hope for the best..
I'll keep you posted. If there are problems with the withdrawal of funds, I will definitely write here.

  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Curacao licence so I'd say unfortunately you won't be paid 

 

ReasonableNaughtyKakapo-max-1mb.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just googled the casino and found it on ask gamblers it says great with  8.86 / 10 rating , doesn't look like a rogue casino , hopefully you get paid mate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is EXACTLY why i never play on dodgy sites with dodgy licenses. Never know when you hit big and if you do on dodgy site, you are on so much stress.

Anyways hope you'll get the withdrawal thought, insane win!

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing hit. Just shit you won’t ever see any of the cash 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Just googled the casino and found it on ask gamblers it says great with  8.86 / 10 rating , doesn't look like a rogue casino , hopefully you get paid mate. 

They allegedly take payments from casinos for reviews from what I've heard over the years.

They also dealt with my claim atrociously as an ADR, I'd give them 1/10.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hellakytta said:

This is EXACTLY why i never play on dodgy sites with dodgy licenses. Never know when you hit big and if you do on dodgy site, you are on so much stress.

Anyways hope you'll get the withdrawal thought, insane win!

They are all dodgy 

Just on different levels 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Amazing hit. Just shit you won’t ever see any of the cash 

You must be great at parties 

You and the Blacko widow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

They allegedly take payments from casinos for reviews from what I've heard over the years.

They also dealt with my claim atrociously as an ADR, I'd give them 1/10.

Didn't know that 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

They are all dodgy 

Just on different levels 

Dodgy like a dodgy geezer?

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Didn't know that 😳

Everyday's a school day here mate, you just open those ears and eyes and soak it all in :DavidBrent:

image.png

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

So?

Just making light convo in that a m8 of mine looks like Paul Whitehouse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Thanks for the support guys!:thumbs_up:
They have withdrawal limits (via Bitcoin) of € 500 per day.
This is an extremely small limit!
I'll keep you posted.

  • Like 2
  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Just making light convo in that a m8 of mine looks like Paul Whitehouse 

I thought you were on about Paul Weller :Mutley:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

I thought you were on about Paul Weller :Mutley:

 

test.PNG

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bangers said:

You must be great at parties 

You and the Blacko widow 

Ok

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I thought you were on about Paul Weller :Mutley:

RIP 

 

7045B452-0C0F-4ED6-8026-FD8A89D99B7A.thumb.jpeg.84d69a5a0d01f59f35a299b41cceb9ee.jpeg

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

They allegedly take payments from casinos for reviews from what I've heard over the years.

They also dealt with my claim atrociously as an ADR, I'd give them 1/10.

Lol knew it.. was fairly obvious when looking the shit sites they score like 9/10 etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mainart said:

  Thanks for the support guys!:thumbs_up:
They have withdrawal limits (via Bitcoin) of € 500 per day.
This is an extremely small limit!
I'll keep you posted.

Thats ridiculous mate - will take you nearly three months to get your money out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now