Douvan

Oh Mr Elliott...Did you really?

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

The trouble is there is nothing they can really charge him under their rules with so it is going to mean coming to an agreement with Elliot as to what he will accept as a punishment to try and save face in the eyes of the public.

Time will tell 

It's got some attention 

2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

LbzYcDN2?format=jpg&name=orig

Nichols piece on the Racing post said that a lot of the horses will struggle to settle in if moving stables due to routines being different in all stables.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

Time will tell 

It's got some attention 

In the long term it will be the animal rights activists that will keep this in the news and turn up to protest when he has runners in my opinion

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Denman said:

Six months means he will be back for September  it will just be a case of whether horses can run from his stable under somebody elses control or the horses have to move.  If it is the latter then it will hit him much harder I would say.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Denman said:

So basically 6 months and 15k fine, joke of a ruling and wont help racings reputation 

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

So basically 6 months and 15k fine, joke of a ruling and wont help racings reputation 

IHRB  are very weak when it comes to things like this.   I would expect that a lot of fuss will be kicked up in the population but a lot of horse people are saying already it was harsh to remove his licence at all.

I would say that they are lucky that Elliot has decided to take the punishment as he could of appealed and took it to court 

• Like 2