Oh Mr Elliott...Did you really?

Douvan

Just now, Bangers said:

He'll be missed at the festival if his runners don't make it,  bit of a shit storm 

Already talk of some of the Chevely Park horses moving to Mullins and De Bromhead.   I think the BHA is trying to push the IHRB  to act quickly considering he has admitted the picture is genuine.

Elliot has 103 entries at Cheltenham 

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

Cheltenham is the only meeting where I contemplate Ante Post  and maybe the Derby

I lost a stack when Cue Card was pulled out a race,  can't remember what race it was again,  pretty sure it was a King George 

Never again mate 

2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Already talk of some of the Chevely Park horses moving to Mullins and De Bromhead.   I think the BHA is trying to push the IHRB  to act quickly considering he has admitted the picture is genuine.

Elliot has 103 entries at Cheltenham 

Logistical nightmare 

Are they gonna pull them all out from Cheltenham? Surely not. Would seem a little strange to do it at such short notice. Won't he be suspended and someone else from the yard take over in the interim until after Cheltenham?

15 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Are they gonna pull them all out from Cheltenham? Surely not. Would seem a little strange to do it at such short notice. Won't he be suspended and someone else from the yard take over in the interim until after Cheltenham?

That will be up to the owners .BHA have said they can move the horses to another trainer and they will be allowed to run

20 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Should get Blacko to fill in for him

He could then give us all info that really would be straight out the ...........well you know 

15 minutes ago, Cleandries said:

He's been riding the stable girls 

Had party at weekend where Kate Harrington friend of his wife caught him riding one of them

Apparently a bottle thrown 

Elliott was encouraging them to both strip off for the fight.

So who is the one he has made pregnant