Oh Mr Elliott...Did you really?

Douvan

Ive seen the photo now and doesnt change my opinion on it.

You really think one of the all time great horse trainers has a thing against horses? Come on. Even if the photo was taking the piss, its a momentary lapse in judgement. Or the fat bastard just needed a break. Sure you can say he should of known better being in his position but lets face it, this photo getting out its obviously a malicious act due to a falling out with the person in posession of said photo. 

Its more a lesson in human weaknesses than anything else, not a news story in my eye. Move along

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

You really think one of the biggest children’s TV personalities would abuse kids. 

You're right of course, you never know what goes on behind closed doors, normal person or celeb. Its a rather different story though to bring up pedophilia against someone sitting on a dead horse. Id imagine most people out there who are being appauled online regarding this will sit down to a chicken dinner and not give a fuck about how that chicken ended up on their table. Regardless yes the photo is a bad image for the guy, he should have known better but should it get him banned from racing for one minor indescretion, not in my book.

4 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Anyway this is a good barometer for what sort of person you are, if you find it to be tasteless in my opinion you have every right to 

Completely tasteless mate, it’s a shame as most of the industry love the horses they work with daily.

Who was that bastard that starved his horses and left them unattended? ex footballer I think. Prick ended up getting his license back.

Guest andywilliams1187
3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Racing TV and Betfair have immediately dropped him and want nothing to do with the idiot, well done for setting the bar.

Yeah ive seen that mate. 

Unfortunatley though its not necessarily becuase the dont agree with what he has done; more an arse covering move as they dont want to be associated with the negative incoming storm. 

Whether people agree with what he has done or not, it will damage the sport. Its a big shining beacon for any sort of group like the animal liberation front etc. to persue aggresivley (and they will). 

16 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

"We all make mistakes" - Gigginstown vow to support Gordon Elliott despite shocking photo

The horse is said to be a Gigginstown 7yo Morgan, who died in 2019, so sort of puts them in the same category as Gordon not giving a toss really

• Keeemon 1

22 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I reckon big Gordon is on the phone tae @Blacko telling him it's probably not worth backing the horse now 

Horse is deceased  

That was the best info Blacko ever got from a trainer that was straight from the owners mouth 

Na he’s on the phone to @Blacko asking him where the fuck he is as he was supposed to be there 2 hours ago to clean the bins