Oh Mr Elliott...Did you really?

Douvan

15 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

If its fake he needs to show the photo he was taken from and photoshopped as it looks very real to me, I don't know what to say

I think it is just the head put on with photoshop.   You are better than me with techy things   can you read the words on the top ?   

3 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I think it is just the head put on with photoshop.   You are better than me with techy things   can you read the words on the top ?   

Looks like a real pic of him to me full body, the outline does look a bit weird but it does on the other guy also so just could be the lighting 

Someone must have it out against him big time to go to all this effort?

His response was weird, if its true he should be banned for life the sick fuck 

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

Looks like a real pic of him to me full body, the outline does look a bit weird but it does on the other guy also so just could be the lighting 

Someone must have it out against him big time to go to all this effort?

His response was weird, if its true he should be banned for life the sick fuck 

I agree if it is true he should be banned for a long time.   I just fail to see  how somebody on his position would not only do something so stupid but also then grin away whilst somebody took a picture of him doing it 

If as he says it is an old photo it still does not excuse what he has done.  I find what he is saying as what happened awful I cannot think of many people who would think of sitting on a dead animal to take a phone call  or people just stand and watch while he does it..

If it was an old photo somebody took a lot of care to take it and to keep it stored which is just as sad a reflection on that person as well

I hope that they find him not fit and proper to hold a licence but as he is a big name I doubt that is going to happen,

@howfin   I grew up on a farm and know not all animals are pets but the very least you can do is treat them well even when they are dead,  I can assure you with the publicity from this the "animal lovers" will mean he will get plenty of problems which will mean he will find it hard to carry on.

• Keeemon 3

9 hours ago, howfin said:

Not looked at the photo but he sat on a dead horse and made a phone call?

Who gives a flying fuck lol hardly 

Fuck me people getting upset over that need to get a grip

Take a look at it. The prick looks like he’s been tracking a lion for 5 days in the Serengeti and this is his trophy picture