Sign in to follow this  
crazyrightmeow

F*k You Big Time Gaming!

I just made 1500+ spins on bonanza with at least 20 teases and couldnt hit a fucking bonus, ofc the idiot I am was sure that It has to hit sooner or later and I was raising up the stakes until busted the account. People that made this slot can go fuck themselves. Few days ago it was similar story on DHV where It fucking took around 400 spins to bonus me just to give a fucking skull on gates for 8x and after that I raised the stake and made around 200 spins more and It gave bonus again, I picked High voltage this time where it only gave me the 11x wild one time for fuck all again. Am I really so fucking unlucky on Big time gaming slots or wtf is going on?:sick::feelscryman:

• Like 1
  • Puke 2
  • Sad 3

Having played a lot of both of the games, I'd say the average bonus is 10-40x. Not a good slot to chase or spend a long time on really. Hundred spins and if nothing happens get it to fuck.

18 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I just made 1500+ spins on bonanza with at least 20 teases and couldnt hit a fucking bonus, ofc the idiot I am was sure that It has to hit sooner or later and I was raising up the stakes until busted the account. People that made this slot can go fuck themselves. Few days ago it was similar story on DHV where It fucking took around 400 spins to bonus me just to give a fucking skull on gates for 8x and after that I raised the stake and made around 200 spins more and It gave bonus again, I picked High voltage this time where it only gave me the 11x wild one time for fuck all again. Am I really so fucking unlucky on Big time gaming slots or wtf is going on?:sick::feelscryman:

Have played bonanza quite a bit. Had a couple of decent wins at first but lately nothing. As you say takes forever to land a bonus then pays small x win. I've given up on DHV. Never had a hit on that. I feel your pain. I'm  leaving them alone for now 

Edited by david1111
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Have played bonanza quite a bit. Had a couple of decent wins at first but lately nothing. As you say takes forever to land a bonus then pays small x win. I've given up on DHV. Never had a hit on that. I feel your pain. I'm  leaving them alone for now 

Yea, I still didnt even hit 100x on DHV while I see streamers and youtube videos full of big wins all the fucking time. :rolleyes: I guess Its due to hit something huge one day but for now I will complain and cry. :angrynose:

5 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Yea, I still didnt even hit 100x on DHV while I see streamers and youtube videos full of big wins all the fucking time. :rolleyes: I guess Its due to hit something huge one day but for now I will complain and cry. :angrynose:

That's the draw with BTG. You know the potential of that massive win is there, but feeding them takes its toll 

I just made another deposit, and made 400 spins on bonanza and still without a bonus around 1900 spins in now. I dont really know what to think anymore. Im never playing this stupid fucking slot again.

I went circa 7600 spins on Bonanza without a bonus once, and that was through the course of one day!

When its dead, it really is dead!

• Shocked 3

It's not only BTG slots that can do that, any slot theoretically can. For example I had a balance of £900 and played Reactoonz on £2 stake. Balance got busted with no Gargatoon and highest win of £20. If a slot is on the take or your luck isn't in, it's bye bye money.

One of my worst bonanza memories is: over 1500-2000 spins and i finally get the D,, the outcome is a hole different story....

• Puke 2

20 hours ago, david1111 said:

Having seen the Extra Chilli video by Dazza G, I think that might get a wide berth too...bonuses more frequently but very small payouts. It might play well to start but it will end up like other BTG...balance rinsers! ?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PATTY1974 said:

Having seen the Extra Chilli video by Dazza G, I think that might get a wide berth too...bonuses more frequently but very small payouts. It might play well to start but it will end up like other BTG...balance rinsers! ?

That I have no doubt 

7 hours ago, Slotsofun said:

It's not only BTG slots that can do that, any slot theoretically can. For example I had a balance of £900 and played Reactoonz on £2 stake. Balance got busted with no Gargatoon and highest win of £20. If a slot is on the take or your luck isn't in, it's bye bye money.

I never ever went on any slots without a bonus for so many spins even on novomatics, but I agree when they are cold you cant do shit. I just got a little bit tilted last night and I wanted a bonus so badly, well lesson learned, never chase a bonus. :think:

11 hours ago, Nicola said:

I went circa 7600 spins on Bonanza without a bonus once, and that was through the course of one day!

When its dead, it really is dead!

Yea mine 1900 are also in one day but now when i hear 7600 Im just glad that I didnt do something really stupid like deposit huge amount and put it on high stake cuz of tilting. And I thought novos are hard to bonus lol.

Made another 179 spins on 40p to get a bonus in aprox 2100 spins all together and it pays this... hahaha this game is a joke, hope that chili game will be more fun. 

ahahhaa.png

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Made another 179 spins on 40p to get a bonus in aprox 2100 spins all together and it pays this... hahaha this game is a joke, hope that chili game will be more fun. 

ahahhaa.png

Bonanza is very hit and miss and pretty much one of the most frustrating games out there. Had a good win last night as per my earlier post. 

Bonanza , captain , lucky lady, dolphin pearl... those ones from streams i noticed bonus so rare. But captain can pay massive,

On 31.03.2018 г. at 19:31, crazyrightmeow said:

My theory is , which can be trash, they are on bonus and slots pay more often, or they have made thousands of spins overall in the past and now slots pays them. Again just my two cents. Not deep into slots at all.

I concur with the title. They never pay for me. 

i just had back to back bonus on Bonanza 20p stake first pay £352 and the next payed £196 .never had back to back bonus on this but well happy

• Shocked 2

Guest Miller26

I’ve just gone back online for the first time in 12 months and done 1k playing big time gambling slots . So angry with myself 

so difficult to get the bonus on bonanza, the hardest one ive seen, i just have like 100 spins on it and then move on, i never chase on it coz it can be so dangerous!

9 hours ago, Adz Adzy said:

so difficult to get the bonus on bonanza, the hardest one ive seen, i just have like 100 spins on it and then move on, i never chase on it coz it can be so dangerous!

Yes probably the best idea not to do more than 100-200 spins since can obv go few k spins without a bonus or even if u get it, It can still be 10x.

Guest Miller26

Just got some good news people. I signed up to a new site yesterday and in total deposited £1000 losing the lot . Well I’ve just had an email saying they are refunding my  deposits as I’m self excluded from a sister site . ?

16 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Just got some good news people. I signed up to a new site yesterday and in total deposited £1000 losing the lot . Well I’ve just had an email saying they are refunding my  deposits as I’m self excluded from a sister site . ?

Imagine hitting a monster though and then having to forfeit your winnings!! Still feels like a win, almost a freeroll

• Like 2