Sign in to follow this  
Douvan

Uni Call

I pay a premium to be in a group of about 20 high roller traders who share their signals and calls with the members. Some of them are biggish players, I posted one of their portfolios the other day. Anyway, seeing as I pay for them. I thought I would share with you guys, please note theyre best done on exchanges and require a little knowledge of how to trade on them to set target points and stop losses. Stop losses are important. If you do follow like I am, please don't ape into these, stick to 5% or something, even less if you want. Any profit is good profit.

UNI/BTC

Kumo breakout, cloud's top retest. Tight SL, betting on a bullish trend continuation here.
Entry: 51500
SL: 47070
TP1: 75780
TP2: 93499
TP3: 105800

w3xOTNEI

Edited by Douvan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Douvan said:

I pay a premium to be in a group of about 20 high roller traders who share their signals and calls with the members. Some of them are biggish players, I posted one of their portfolios the other day. Anyway, seeing as I pay for them. I thought I would share with you guys, please note theyre best done on exchanges and require a little knowledge of how to trade on them to set target points and stop losses. Stop losses are important. If you do follow like I am, please don't ape into these, stick to 5% or something, even less if you want. Any profit is good profit.

UNI/BTC

Kumo breakout, cloud's top retest. Tight SL, betting on a bullish trend continuation here.
Entry: 51500
SL: 47070
TP1: 75780
TP2: 93499
TP3: 105800

w3xOTNEI

He is late to the party, I already bought Uniswap at $16 for a long term hold. These days I mostly just buy to hold because I would lose my mind if I start struggling with poker and trading at the same time. 😂

• Like 1

These guys bought and released a long time ago. A lot of them never sold their Uni when they got it for free from Uniswap airdrop. They're just going back in. I could list all the calls they've made uber bags on but that would take too long. I wish I had more money so I could go bigger on these but i'm just small fry compared to these lads. Any profit is good profit though so i'm in for a bit, let the TP's kick in and then on to the next.

• Agree 1

Just now, Douvan said:

These guys bought and released a long time ago. A lot of them never sold their Uni when they got it for free from Uniswap airdrop. They're just going back in. I could list all the calls they've made uber bags on but that would take too long. I wish I had more money so I could go bigger on these but i'm just small fry compared to these lads. Any profit is good profit though so i'm in for a bit, let the TP's kick in and then on to the next.

Yea It has great potential so I dont doubt it. I know how it is mate I feel you, I wish I had 500 grand to play with right now. 😁

2 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Yea It has great potential so I dont doubt it. I know how it is mate I feel you, I wish I had 500 grand to play with right now. 😁

Shit happens pal, I just look at would have could have been 70K+ if i hadnt have to take the 6k out to buy the wife a car. Shudda. Wudda, Cudda.

I just follow these guys because they've a proven track record of making money. They do some serious trade analysis and use words I don't even know how to pronounce LOL.

5 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Shit happens pal, I just look at would have could have been 70K+ if i hadnt have to take the 6k out to buy the wife a car. Shudda. Wudda, Cudda.

I just follow these guys because they've a proven track record of making money. They do some serious trade analysis and use words I don't even know how to pronounce LOL.

Yea you should never think that way in crypto because you will always have those moments when you think back for all the opportunities. In the end its still gamble but its for sure better gambling backed by analysis and other events and news that happen around the technology behind currency.

7 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Yea you should never think that way in crypto because you will always have those moments when you think back for all the opportunities. In the end its still gamble but its for sure better gambling backed by analysis and other events and news that happen around the technology behind currency.

True, I did what was right at the time and thats the wy the cookie crumbles. Despite owning bitcoin when it was £12, i have no complaints with the money i've made on crypto. However, like you say, its a gamble.

• Get In There! 1